JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Chosen Ones

J-o-e

You guys were bragging earlier that all the members of our guild were dead yet I was killed a couple of times and I wasn't even here... For further reference, look at Julie's post. I'm not hearing any of that. Almost all the stats you guys earned today were because members were not active... You don't want it with us in a full out battle.

Hey you're right, you had a right to brag because we did. Happy now? Look, i've been killed at least a couple times when i wasn't here. there's been like 3 times in the last couple of days where i've come to the board and i was dead. i think everyone in the guilds has experienced coming to the board and being dead, so just deal with it because everyone else has to. are you claiming it's not fair play to attack users who aren't active at the time? i'm not claiming that at all, i like the game the way it is. bring it on baby, i want a full out battle.

J-o-e: what do you mean?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But MaxFly saying I attacked those other people is just a blatent lie. How did you "check" Tim's accusation? Just because you claim something, doesn't make it true.

How do you explain people's names showing up on your attack log?

They aren't in my attack log. My attack log is:

sonic1988 -0 -26 Schnazz -0 -5 0h 41m Frag (11)

MaxFly -0 -59 Schnazz -0 -78 0h 42m Frag (0)

Schnazz -0 -48 Hero1 -0 -61 0h 52m Frag (0)

Schnazz -0 -21 Chief -0 -38 0h 52m Frag (0)

Schnazz -28 -58 MaxFly -23 -82 0h 52m

Schnazz -0 -36 J-o-e -0 -35 0h 53m Frag (0)

Schnazz -0 -57 willreign -0 -58 1h 8m Frag (0)

Past attack logs, not the most recent for today... Our attack logs only reflect activity for the last hour and 20 minutes. It doesn't show who you attacked yesterday or last night...

Past attack logs, not the most recent for today... Our attack logs only reflect activity for the last hour and 20 minutes. It doesn't show who you attacked yesterday or last night...

Right, they do last 1 hour and 20 minutes. But you claimed you checked earlier today to see what I was doing yesterday.... uh-huh

Hey you're right, you had a right to brag because we did. Happy now? Look, i've been killed at least a couple times when i wasn't here. there's been like 3 times in the last couple of days where i've come to the board and i was dead. i think everyone in the guilds has experienced coming to the board and being dead, so just deal with it because everyone else has to. are you claiming it's not fair play to attack users who aren't active at the time? i'm not claiming that at all, i like the game the way it is. bring it on baby, i want a full out battle.
I'm not complaining at all... I'm just responding to this...

yeah it's funny how when no one from the team is online, the people die. when your team was suffering it was because not very many of them were active, and now look at our team. i'm the only one active but i can't revive myself, so don't say that your stats were earned with our team being active because they aren't right now

We did to you the same things that you did to us earlier on today... Chief was all by himself fighting you guys. I must have been killed a good 3-5 times... Tim was dead as well. If you're going to say our stats weren't earned while fighting active members, your stats were earned the same way... If you guys have the right to brag as Julie did earlier, so do we... That was my point.

Click your own name, its at the bottom.....thought someone with a level 19 would of figured that out

J-o-e... You're in this thing as well...

Check out your attack log....

Atk Hp Str Def Str Hp Expires Comment

MaxFly -0 -38 J-o-e -0 -39 0h 30m Frag (0)

Schnazz -0 -36 J-o-e -0 -35 0h 48m Frag (0)

J-o-e -0 -25 reborn2reign -14 -0 1h 4m

J-o-e -0 -40 Viktor -0 -30 1h 5m Frag (0)

J-o-e -0 -40 bigted -0 -37 1h 8m Frag (0)

J-o-e -0 -19 Jonny 5 -0 -12 1h 10m Frag (0)

J-o-e -0 -34 joshua -0 -30 1h 11m Frag (0)

J-o-e -0 -26 Hero1 -0 -16 1h 11m Frag (6)

J-o-e -0 -22 fangary -0 -30 1h 15m Frag (0)

J-o-e -0 -27 ovitz -0 -30 1h 16m Frag (0)

J-o-e -0 -30 Rashad -0 -30 1h 16m Frag (0)

J-o-e -0 -20 Fresh-Ta-Def -0 -14 1h 18m Frag (0)

J-o-e -16 -6 MaxFly -5 -1 1h 19m

Viktor, Jonny 5, joshua, fangary, ovitz, Rashad, Fresh-Ta-Def....

I don't want to hear a single complaint from you...

I can admit it, im not ashamed, how do you think you got there? and anybody else, attacking the weaker people, do you think i look dumb, if i dont attack them and attack u im going to die, its the survival of the fittest here now, and nobody can change my attuitude...i kill people to gain more power, isnt that what you done?

Huh?

Huh?

how did you get to level 19 and Schnazz level 22....that's bollocks

Right, they do last 1 hour and 20 minutes. But you claimed you checked earlier today to see what I was doing yesterday.... uh-huh

Schnazz, I checked out Tim's accusation and I found that most of the people on the fist page of the members search section were on your log as being attacked by you yesterday .

I'm not saying that I checked out what he said today after he said it. I checked out what he is accusing you of even before he posted it. Yesterday, and the day before, I was starting to wonder how your stats were going up so fast. I checked your log and you were burning through gil to get your level up by attacking as many people as possible when the limit on attacks changed to 10. I saw a couple of names I didn't recognize on your log. Nothing wrong with that, and I'm not complaining... As I demonstrated above, Joe is doing it as well...