JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Chosen Ones

J-o-e

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Schnazz won't tell you guys is that Tim and I were the first ones to agree to form an alliance. We brought Schnazz in thinking that everyone would play nicely together. Tim and I put forth quite a bit of gil in order to buy the guild, and transfered all our gil to Schnazz so that he could buy it, however, when we came to the point where we had to decide on a name, Schnazz wanted to name the guild after himself. He wanted to name the guild "Schnazzy Pepper" or something close to that... This is absolutely true, and this is where the problems began. After Schnazz bought the guild he had gil left over but he did not give any of it back to us though we had contributed much of the funds for the guild. Instead, there are 1000 gil locked away in the TDH treasury, some of which belongs to both Tim and me.

I was the one who lobbied for Lerkot to be accepted into TDH, citing his impressive stats and I was the one who actually accepted him after he applied to join.

I was the one who lobbied for Julie to be invited to join TDH after she noted that everytime she came online, someone had killed her. I thought it was unfair and threatened that anyone else who attacked her would have to answer to me. Shortly after, we accepted her into TDH and she has subsequently logged on and found herself to still be alive...

I had dealings with Chief prior to his joining up with TDH in that I had provided him with an easy kill. That very same day, he was accepted into TDH.

This is just an account of how things have gone down with TDH... We were killing everyone and it wasn't fair. The Chosen Ones didn't even have a chance; most of them were dead most of the time. Coupled with our growing dislike for Schnazz's methods, our desire to see balance on the forum lead us to defect and create our own guild. It was with initial regret that we did this, but we hardly had a choice and we don't regret it now.

Unfortunately, in going against schnazz, Tim is going against the guild he himself named. I'm forced to go against people I lobbied to join the TDH guild in the first place. Chief is forced to fight a guild that thrived on funds he himself had provided. He was generous in providing potions and the like.

This isn't betrayal as some would try to put it. This is justice!

Edited by MaxFly

Tim did you have an arguement with your prevouis guild since you onlu with Chief now...I see that there is a break in your so called "Alliance" as my team may be dead but at least were on the same page

Don't make any mistake... Your team's not going to be any less dead because of this break up.

Balance is nothing for me. Im here to kill.

You should really be the last person in this thing to talk. I'd stay very quiet if I were you.

Edited by MaxFly

Tim did you have an arguement with your prevouis guild since you onlu with Chief now...I see that there is a break in your so called "Alliance" as my team may be dead but at least were on the same page

Don't make any mistake... You're team's not going to be any less dead because of this break up.

Max is right. There is actually only two guils now, since Joes are totally meaningless. The Chosen Ones doesnt have any skilled member at all.

edit: Yeah, quiet? I dont need to be quiet since you obviously cant kill me.

Edited by Lerkot

You must be on dog food...

If it weren't for me, you'd still be a free agent out there getting murked from all sides, but if I were you, I wouldn't underestimate my ability to put you to sleep consistently.

If it weren't for me, you'd still be a free agent out there getting murked from all sides, but if I were you, I wouldn't underestimate my ability to put you to sleep consistently.

Actually I PM:ed Schnazz about taking me isome hours before you asked me to join... I think he would have let me joined when he saw my level.

You are on our target list, meaning that you will always get killed forever whatever guild you join (if you dont join us, but I dont know if we want you, thats up to Schnazz), a bit problematic for you perhaps...

:jusmindyabizness:

God damn,lol

You know just put me of you`r target list.I won`t attack one of you then :lolsign:

Actually I PM:ed Schnazz about taking me isome hours before you asked me to join... I think he would have let me joined when he saw my level.

And I was the one who actually accepted you. I'm glad I did... I makes your compete destruction even more palpable...

enough talk...

Edited by MaxFly