JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Its IQ Test Time!

Hero1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

139... My official numbers are in the low 150s, but you certainly beat me in this one. As a result, I've resorted to simple instigation.

I never got any official numbers, so I'm going to go ahead and extrapolate from yours. Let's say you had a 153 officially, with a 139 on the online test. Since I got a 147 on the online test, that would lead me to believe that my official number would be around 162, slightly higher then Einstein's number. That sounds more realistic. :) And yes, I realize the numerous flaws in this logic, and I don't care, it makes me smile, and the sky is purple in my world. Such a lovely sky... :lolsign: :lolsign:

...any1 want to ask me a question about the meaning of life.. i do have an iq in the low 150s :gettinjiggywitit:

Um, ok, why are we here? Is there anything more? Where do ants go when they die? What's the meaning of life? Will Tell Me Why get a video?

• Admin

...any1 want to ask me a question about the meaning of life.. i do have an iq in the low 150s :gettinjiggywitit:

Um, ok, why are we here?

mice

Is there anything more?

Yes

Where do ants go when they die?

to the big ant farm in the sky

What's the meaning of life?

Will Tell Me Why get a video?

when the two worlds of inter and scope properly alline a cosmic force will propel the tell me why video on to your local cable music channels :smart: