JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Listen to Lost and Found right now!

Hero1

Wave Em Off 6 - Great smart lyrics, bad chorus and beat.

Scary Story 5 - The reason why JJFP was better than WS - the storytelling in this track is just not fresh enough. And.. aint it pretty bad mixed? I want higher lyrics and lower volume on the beat.

Loretta 8 - Good track! The chorus is too bad tho.

Could U Love Me 7 - Good love song tho it aint no Chasing Forever.

If You Cant Dance 7 - A nice fillout track.

Pump Ya Brakes 8 - Great track, Wills verses are good.

I Wish I Made That/Swagga 9 - Dope track!

Tell Me Why 5 - Still cant see what you see in it. Will says its as good as Summertime, well, for once Will is wrong.

Lost & Found 9 - One of the best WS tracks ever done.

Mr Holy Roller 8 - Good subject!

Mr Nice Guy 7 - First verse is absolutely dope, then it loses some quality.

Switch 8 - I like this track tho Ive heard it too much.

Party Starter 3 - Please, keep it real Will, keep it real! Good third verse tho but thats not enough.

Here He Comes 7 - Good intro track, feels very JJFP.

Edit: Heard about 2/3 of the tracks yesterday evening and thats why it went so quick.

Edited by Lerkot

Here he comes - 7... I like cuz it's jjfp, good intro but it's not on the level of I'm all that

Party Starter - 8 1/2....I didn't like it, now the video is out and I love it!!

Switch - 7...The beat is great, that's all

Mr Niceguy - 8... Great lyric and beat, I'll never skip it

Ms Holy Roller - 8.... It's the kind of track that U'll never see as single but that makes an album GREAT

Lost & Found - 9... the most hip hop track of the album, I hope it will be a single

Tell me why - 8...Strong lyric, good beat...it will be succesful! I love it

I wish I made That - 9.... as ms holy roller!!

Swagga - 7...Great Beat

Pump ya breakes - 7 1/2... I don't like the verses of snoop...they are borin

If u can't dance - 8... This track is grown in me, it's very fun!!

Could u love me - 8 1/2.... I love everything of this track,the beat is perfect

Loretta - 7.... I like it, but it's like Em' stan... that's why I give it 7

Wave em off - 7... Good lyric but the beat is the worst of the album

Scary Story - 7....

Switch r n b - 7 1/2.... Sometimes it seems better than the original

Comin to the stage - 9... Why is it a bonus track?

Chosen one - 9...Why is it a bonus track?

ok right at this moment this is how i feel about the tracks.

1. Here he comes : 7

Not the best track on the album but its still very fun, great sing along song lol.

2. Party starter:8

i definatly like this a lot more than when i first heard it, i still prefer this album version to the radio version. One of the best songs on the album.

3. Switch:9

ive heard this song about a million times, but somehow its still great, its become one of my fave released Will tunes i think. It just never gets old.

4. Mr Nice guy:8

Still makes me laugh, another sing a long song for me lol, i think the guitar is great.

5. Ms holy roller:7 Another song that has grown on me a lot, it used to be one of my least favourites off the album but now i really like it.

6.Lost and found:9 I love the orchestra in this, it fits so well and its so dramatic.

7. Tell me why: 10 uh oh, this song still gives me goosebumps. Lyrics are still as strong as when i first heard the track. Has to be released next, one of Wills all time best.

8. i wish i made that swagga:7 3rd one to have grown on me a lot, i used to like swagga more than i wish, but now its vice versa.

9. pump ya break:6 Love the scratches, love the lyrics, hate snoop. I cant stand it when it gets to his part, it just sounds wrong. Its a shame hes in such a good song.

10. If u cant dance: 8 one of the funniest tracks off the album, love the scratches, and the billy/willy verse is one of the best parts of the album, its brillient.

11. Could u love me 8 : lovin the guitar on this, some of Wills recent slower songs havnt been brillient but i really love this.

12. loretta : 9 ah loretta what fun we have had from your name, this song is perfect, lyrics are well done, we know lorretta is crazy yet Will doesnt disrespect her.

13. wave em off: 5 still my least fave, its just the guitar i dont like and the chorus is a bit dodgy, lots of quotable lyrics tho.

14. Scary story: 7 the start reminds me of jesus walks, the piano is quite creepy, and it shows Wills story tellin roots and shows he still has it.

15. Switch rnb remix: 7 not as good as the original but its really beautiful, so different from the original but works really well.

16. comin to the stage:8 i'll never know why this is a bonus track, when a guy raps in pig latin u know its good.

17. We wont: 7 again strange its a bonus track, i love the drummy drum drum part lol.

18. switch with elephant man: 6 i never really wait until this has played, after 2 other switchs i dont usually want another one. im not complaining tho, the more songs the merrier.

wow i wrote a lot, but my conclusion is, still sounds just as good as when i got it!

Here He Comes: 8

Love the Spiderman theme, really tells about him coming back to rap, overall, pretty good.

Party Starter: 9.5

This song is great. It has everything that makes Will great. The first verse is a fun, party verse. The second is telling a story, and the third is quite lyrical, dealing with issues. The beat could've been a little better

Switch: 6

The weakest track on the album. Most of the lyrics are only average and the beat is nothing special.

Mr. Nice Guy: 8

Good track, addresses the haters, but would've like to seen him go after Eminem a little more.

Ms. Holy Roller: 8.5

Dealing with a serious issue, does a good job of it, overall it is pretty solid.

Lost and Found: 10

An amazing track, love the violins and orchestra. Totally on point with what is wrong with the rap game right now, never gets old.

Tell Me Why: 10

Another perfect 10, this song deals with very serious issues, a lot of emotion involved, it doesn't get much better than this.

I Wish I Made That/Swagga: 9

Really on-point, lyrically great, and the chorus is nice. Swagga is not bad, either.

Pump Ya Brakes: 7.5

The beat is kind of annoying and too laid back for me, Will does a nice job, and totally outshines Snoop, his verse was not on point at all.

If You Can't Dance (Slide): 7.5

A fun party track, fun to listen to, and so true.

Could You Love Me: 7

A decent track, a serious song, but the song never really reaches a main point, its a little hard to follow

Loretta: 9.5

This song is great, telling the true life story of a stalker, really shows how her problems arose, and makes you feel sorry for her.

Wave Em Off: 9

Am I the only one who seems to like this track? The beat is not amazing, but better than a lot of others on the album. Lyrically, this song is right up there with any others on the album, and I am really feeling the chorus.

Scary Story: 8.5

Back to the days of storytelling, would have liked another verse, but a spooky, original beat and a good job overall.

Switch R&B Remix: 6

I really don't like the beat, it is too laid back, but the extra verse at least keeps it on par with the original.

Switch Reggae Remix: 7.5

If any version of Switch was to be released, it should have been this one. There is a lot of energy on this track and is a little edgier, it would've saved Switch criticism for coming off as too soft.

Unfortunately, here in the USA, we don't get any of the bonus tracks, which is pretty annoying. Overall, a great album, a classic in my mind. Great job by the Fresh Prince.

Here He Comes: 5 (Could've been a lot better)

Party Starter: 9 (Classic)

Switch: 7 (A good club song)

Mr. Niceguy: 6 (Weak hook, good lyrics)

Ms. Holy Roller: 9 (Will has a GREAT flow on this one)

Lost & Found: 9 (Great message)

Tell Me Why: 9 (Gets great towards the end)

I Wish I Made That: 8 (Great hook, good lyrics)

Swagga: 9 (So good to play basketball to)

Pump Ya Brakes: 9 (Will and Snoop Collabo...nuff said)

If U Can't Dance (Slide): 4 (Weak track, corny, unneeded)

Could U Love Me: 8 (All around good sentimental track)

Loretta: 10(Great flow, lyrics, hook, the whole deal)

Wave Em Off: 5 (Annoying hook)

Scary Story: 8 (Great beat and lyrics, true)

Switch R&B Remix: 7 (Smooth)

Comin to the Stage: 9 (Should've replaced "here he comes")

We Wont: 9 (Will comes harder, i wish more songs like this wouldve made it on the album.)

Here He Comes: 7 (Would've been higher if we hadn't of already heard it on Westwod))

Party Starter: 9 (WOuld've been a 6/7 in March because I wasn't really feeling it but I'm loving it at the moment)

Switch: 8 (I love it now, still sounds AMAZING in a club)

Mr. Niceguy: 7 (Funny, but could've been a bit longer)

Ms. Holy Roller: 8 (excellent)

Lost & Found: 9.5 (Almost perfect, fave track of the album)

Tell Me Why: 9 (deep, should make people stand up and take notice)

I Wish I Made That: 9 (the truth, and it needed to be said)

Swagga: 6 (Never really liked it, his flow seems strange to me)

Pump Ya Brakes: 9 (gotta love this. jjfp, and snoop (altho his verse sucked))

If U Can't Dance (Slide): 6 (likeable, nice little story)

Could U Love Me: 9 (love this track, have always loved the beat)

Loretta: 9 (classic serious fp story telling)

Wave Em Off: 5 (gotta love the message, but agree with Cata - the hook can be annoying)

Scary Story: 8 (cool story, flow is on point)

Switch R&B Remix: 6 (don't really see the point of this track)

Comin to the Stage: 9 (amazing beat, one of my favourites right from the start)

We Wont: 6 (I don't like the hook, some of is allright but all that 'arsonist' stuff isn't to my liking)

The Chosen One: 9.4 (This song is amazing, almost on a par with Lost & Found)

Here he comes -9(JJFP intro, nuff said)

Party Starter -9

Switch -8(great beat, average lyrics for FP, great lyrics that he could sell to 50 Cent though, lol)

Mr Niceguy -10(perfect battle track, can't get enough)

Ms Holy Roller -9

Lost & Found -10

Tell me why -10+(still my favorite)

I wish I made That -10

Swagga -9

Pump ya brakes -8(snoop could've done better)

If u can't dance -9

Could u love me -8(great lyrics, boring production)

Loretta -10

Wave em off -8(same as could u love me)

Scary Story -9

Switch r n b -8

Switch regaee-9

No bonus tracks on my disc :jada: I still consider this the best album I bought this year, I'm getting mad scratches on it already, it'll probably end up soon like my "Big Willie Style" and "Willenium" discs that're scratched up