JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will in Edinburgh

i think im right in saying Will is doing live 8 in Scotland today, ive found a video link for it. It starts in 40 mins. I dont know when Will is on or if he is defonatly on but i thought id post this quick so ppl know about it. I'll do a bit more research but here is the link for the video (not running yet)

http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/music/live8_scotl...=TODmusic_live8

i think im right in saying Will is doing live 8 in Scotland today, ive found a video link for it. It starts in 40 mins. I dont know when Will is on or if he is defonatly on but i thought id post this quick so ppl know about it. I'll do a bit more research but here is the link for the video (not running yet)

http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/music/live8_scotl...=TODmusic_live8

Thats cool but..My Computer is to slow anyway :thatsux:

I don't think he's gonna be there, it was meant to be Him george clooney, and brad pitt, and a few others.

I doubt that they would not advertise him being there if he was

ok ive been listening to the worst possible music including Annie Lennox, wet wet wet, the sugababes for the last 3 and a half hours and its still going. But ive had enough, i was gonna get it on my video recorder but im 90% sure he isnt there.

So i give up, if he does come on later and i miss it im gonna be pretty mad.

ok ive been listening to the worst possible music including Annie Lennox, wet wet wet, the sugababes for the last 3 and a half hours and its still going. But ive had enough, i was gonna get it on my video recorder but im 90% sure he isnt there.

So i give up, if he does come on later and i miss it im gonna be pretty mad.

Does it matter about the music your were supporting Live8.

By the way did anyone see(the concert was on bbc3)/hear sir bob's speech towards the end, absolute classic