JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Off on my hols tommorow

Im off to the party capital of the UK, Newquay for the week so wont be around in the fall out of Live 8 and Party Starter news.

Anyway hopefully be having a good week soaking up some Sun and maybe dabbling in some surfing for the first time in my life (Home & Away makes it look so tempting).

Catch you all in a week, when i'll have some photos and stuff.

Kev

Cheers guys, Holiday was great. The aftermath not so great. Im sure there's a post on this but i just havent gotten to it yet. Im talking about the London Bombings. We had just left Nequay and we heard on the radio what was happening. It was incredibly worrying. I hope everyone is OK.

Yesterday i was in Birmingham to see Funeral For A Friend Play at the Carling Academy. It was a great gig, after they finished an announcement was made about a serious bomb threat in the city cnetre had occured. We all had to evacuate the City centre ASAP leaving our car in the parking lot and us with nowhere to go. We had to sit around til 2:30am on the streets til a bus took us to a hostel for the night. Had the least comfortable night sleep eva. It was quite a scary experience as we had Police helicopters flying over and a police car with a speaker system shouting for us to hurry up and move (In a slightly more polite way) Pretty scray at the time.

Anyway to look on a brighter note im home now from an interesting week and i'll have some pics from my hols tommorow up for you.

Kev

cheers Julie, very scary moment at one point, cos you just didn't know what to expect and wondering around a city your unfamiliar with didnt help.