JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Party Starter Music Video Ideas?

I like the idea of interspersing clips of live shows of will and jeff in the music video..i was actually thinkin the same thing.. hey we got sum dope ideas here..hopefully Wills readin!

Let's hope so...but are we sure that Party Starter will be the new single??

There should be a club scene in this video like LL's "Headsprung" along with classic JJFP footage! :2thumbs:

Edited by bigted

^^^^ just curious, what's with u and midgets?

i really like Max's idea of Will walkin in2 the club and it's dead then he busts out with Party Starter. thats hot! however i'm not quite feelin the whole flashback ideas. i havent come up with anything yet, but i'll keep brainstorming and see what i can think of

Ludacris always seems to find a way to put a midget in some of his videos... it was just a little bit of comic relief. :wink:

okay, sorry for not understanding since i don't watch Ludacris videos :lolsign:

I really like MaxFly's idea, and I like a lot of lights and colors because that is what I visualized when I first heard the song.

It should be somethin' like that Will wakes up in the morning and makes himself ready for a party, u know, takes a shower, does his hair and all and then he goes out, gets some friends and after that goes to a party and partys harder than the others there! :jazzy: :Party_fest09: :party:

So what y'all think? :wtf:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

• Admin

fan4evah if the guy who produced party starter and 2 A&Rs from interscope are mixin a new version for radio..its safe to say thats the next single..

anyway I think this video needs to be big willie style with a huge budget! switch was the gritty club scene dance video..now its time to hit em with sumthin really impressive..of course i think jeff should be in the video as the dj to play wills song..i'd also like to see ludacris in the video backin Will up.. and you want a lot of people with mad energy respondin 2 Will... I think the 3rd verse ..the imagery for that has gotta be really good, because Wills makin a damn fine point

fan4evah if the guy who produced party starter and 2 A&Rs from interscope are mixin a new version for radio..its safe to say thats the next single..

anyway I think this video needs to be big willie style with a huge budget! switch was the gritty club scene dance video..now its time to hit em with sumthin really impressive..of course i think jeff should be in the video as the dj to play wills song..i'd also like to see ludacris in the video backin Will up.. and you want a lot of people with mad energy respondin 2 Will... I think the 3rd verse ..the imagery for that has gotta be really good, because Wills makin a damn fine point

:yeahthat: Ludacris could be a hype man like Flava Flav for the video and it's gotta be a big budget video like "Miami"!

"Party Starter" does have to be released soon, the weather's getting nice out now, that'd be a fitting way to usher in the summer.  :jazzy:

btw, I actually agree with what mimi's saying there somewhat 'cause I don't think Will would diss 50 Cent in a video or any rapper for that matter since he doesn't do that even though we wouldn't mind if he did, he might even have some of those wack rappers in the video as cameos, but as long as he doesn't have them rap on a remix, that's ok with me.

wow thanks... haha we finally agree on somethin

Yeah I know, I was the one who posted that on the board...but it thought y'all didn't believe it! Anyways, let's hope it will be out soon! I can't wait! :jazzy:

• Admin

Hey i had this idea while listening to party starter in the car(best song i own to bump loud in the car btw)

Will is in his old skool gear circa early to mid 80s.. with classic "fresh prince gold chain" round his neck..

hes teaching a class

the class is filled with kids, many wearing g-unit clothes etc etc

and Will is telling the story

"He was raised in the days when the roof was raised

Every rap occasion, new & amazing"

it gets to

He came to the show & somethin’ uncaged in him

the camera pans back from the class room.. back and back

the class room is actually a stage.. Will picks up the mic..the board behind Will rips apart and Jeff is their on the wheelz.. theres a huge crowd packed into see Will..and they are really hyped!

Chorus- shots of will n jeff live rockin the house...

now when it gets to this point

"I call for the days of the unadulterated

When the artistry was cultivated"

Will is rapping to these guys down the front..its other rappers..and record execs..

and at this point

He’s old-fashioned (yup), but let’s be happy he’s back

you hear the crowd cheering..Will is just standin their feeling the love!

the idea is that the music video builds just like the song does! still havent got an idea for the first verse..but i think at 1 point it would be good to have shots of some1 in the car singin along to party starter, some1 in the club doin the same, some1 hears it on the radio in a store or sumthin starts doin it..dead partys start jumpin..kinda like what maxfly said was gonna happen when the song gets released :wiggle:

My Idea is that loads of people waiting outside for the show to star and have someone like lil bow wow to be the bouncer, and then first off will turns up in one of his flashy cars....and then it goes to a screen saying "10 minutes later" and then Ludacruis, gets out of his flashy car and then enters the club as he sees will on the stage and luda shouts to everyone outside

GET ON THE FLOOOR

just an idea for the intro anyways, then it could go into Maxfly's idea or something

Hey i had this idea while listening to party starter in the car(best song i own to bump loud in the car btw)

Will is in his old skool gear circa early to mid 80s.. with classic "fresh prince gold chain" round his neck..

hes teaching a class

the class is filled with kids, many wearing g-unit clothes etc etc

and Will is telling the story

"He was raised in the days when the roof was raised

Every rap occasion, new & amazing"

it gets to

He came to the show & somethin’ uncaged in him

the camera pans back from the class room.. back and back

the class room is actually a stage.. Will picks up the mic..the board behind Will rips apart and Jeff is their on the wheelz.. theres a huge crowd packed into see Will..and they are really hyped!

Chorus- shots of will n jeff live rockin the house...

now when it gets to this point

"I call for the days of the unadulterated

When the artistry was cultivated"

Will is rapping to these guys down the front..its other rappers..and record execs..

and at this point

He’s old-fashioned (yup), but let’s be happy he’s back

you hear the crowd cheering..Will is just standin their feeling the love!

the idea is that the music video builds just like the song does! still havent got an idea for the first verse..but i think at 1 point it would be good to have shots of some1 in the car singin along to party starter, some1 in the club doin the same, some1 hears it on the radio in a store or sumthin starts doin it..dead partys start jumpin..kinda like what maxfly said was gonna happen when the song gets released  :wiggle:

Hahaha, that's tight!!! :thumbsup2: