JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the MJ trial

what do you think the verdict is??  

11 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think the verdict is??

• guilty
    • not guilty

There are actually a number of counts and charges from molestation to providing minors with alcohol to false imprisonment, so it's possible that while he may be aquited for one, he can be found guilty on another. I think in general, he'll be aquitted. The defense has really painted the accuser's family as opportunists and has shown that they have commited fraud and have lied to authorities in the past. There is much more than reasonable doubt here.

There are still the rebuttals from both sides and the closing arguments... so anything is still possible... but for right now... it looks like he will be aquitted of the most serious charge, child molestation.

yeah ive always thought he was innocent as these allegations came out. Ive been watching those court reconstructions on TV. Macauly (sp?) Culkim and Wade Robson were good bcoz some1 said they had seen Micheal touch macauly and he said it wasnt true. If somebody did that to you, you would want them to go down.

It looks to me like its all about the money for Gavin and his family. Im not saying Micheal hasnt done anything wrong, he shouldnt have let those kids get to alcohol (whether he allowed it or not, they shouldnt have got access to it), but if it turns out hes innocent, which im sure he is, he hasnt exaclty won, the poor guy had to sell neverland to pay for the legal fees.

Its just a shame that when people think about mj, they just think about how he is now and not what he was. He is still the best selling artists ever, and that will never be beaten.

I could go on forever so ill stop now, yeah hes innocent. :protest:

yeah ive always thought he was innocent as these allegations came out. Ive been watching those court reconstructions on TV. Macauly (sp?) Culkim and Wade Robson were good bcoz some1 said they had seen Micheal touch macauly and he said it wasnt true. If somebody did that to you, you would want them to go down.

It looks to me like its all about the money for Gavin and his family. Im not saying Micheal hasnt done anything wrong, he shouldnt have let those kids get to alcohol (whether he allowed it or not, they shouldnt have got access to it), but if it turns out hes innocent, which im sure he is, he hasnt exaclty won, the poor guy had to sell neverland to pay for the legal fees.

Its just a shame that when people think about mj, they just think about how he is now and not what he was. He is still the best selling artists ever, and that will never be beaten.

I could go on forever so ill stop now, yeah hes innocent.  :protest:

Thats a word!!! :2thumbs: :1-say-yes:

I think he is ionnocent to most of the stuff anyway, and I will continue to believe to even if he is judged to prison, because the american laws and court system (cant find better words) is not really what I call good...

Yeah thats right!

I`v he would be in Europe everything would be over allready..

i know im not in the same position as the jury, but i have seen hours and hours of reconstructions. but i understand that ive only seen a very small amount of footage compared to the jury.

Well, it seems like you've done your research, at least. :spin: (I love this new spin... its a vast improvement on the old one... soon I wanna write all my feelings on these new smileys... I have a lot)