JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Spamming of willsmith.com

Normally, I would put this on the proper forum, but I wanted everyone to see this. Everyone head over to willsmith.com now and bump up an earlier thead and disrupt the spamming. Let them know that they won't be allowed to mess with anything Will Smith related.

Normally, I would put this on the proper forum, but I wanted everyone to see this. Everyone head over to willsmith.com now and bump up an earlier thead and disrupt the spamming. Let them know that they won't be allowed to mess with anything Will Smith related.

metal fans are doin it b/c they're mad that Wicked Wisdom was added to the Ozzfest lineup. U should see the WickedWisdom site. It's much worse over there.

its up to the people who run willsmith.com to clean that up not us

I agree Timboat...

Maxflyy, thats a good suggestion tho...but we've tried and ended up nowhere with it... Unless they do something abt it,...that forum is going to turn to STRAIT trash...

Thats ashame if they dont care enough abt Ws to step up... and stop sittin back on their rumps probably laughing at the "drama"... :nono:

peace,

cookie

Guest ww supporter

not all metal fans are doing this for sure.....

www.otep.com/mouthofmadness

will and jada came to OTEP's show and this is her diary post about it. I cant wait to hear Jada's new music!!