JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

have ya'll seen the Wicked Wisdom website?

*mimi*

Apparently, some "metal heads" are really pissed about Wicked Wisdom being put on some Ozzfest dates (why are they on that tour anyways?) They're music obviously doesn't suit the audience of metal fans, but the messageboard is chaos right now. It's so dumb. They're probably angry little nerds who live in their moms basement. They keep boasting that they've been posting for 2 hours straight.

• Admin

wicked wisdom.. is a rock band..but not metal.. that is one of the more ridiculous things ive seen..jada could get booed off stage ..even if she brings it i dont think they'll like her.. weird

My brother is gonna be piss when hears that Jada's band is the line up. My brother is a 38yr old man that is a hard core metal fan. I think he has been to every Black Sabbath and Ozzy concert. I think Jada will get booed off stage. Or even worst the could start a riot. To metal heads Jada is more R&B than Rock. I think we have not seen the last of this topic when more ppl see the band lineup. I mean I love Ozzy but I love all types of music. I every open minded. But most ppl are not. There is gonna be sum problems.

Old rockers need to learn abit. They even boo a lot of the new style Metal thats about so its a shame WW wont really get a chance to prove themselves.

If they played somewhere like Reading festival it'd be different cos there are more open acts and open minded people there.

I'm a huge fan of Jada, and i like WW enough, but like you guys, i can't see them fitting in @ Ozzfest when she said that my face just screwed up and i'm like "why?" they say their sound has changed, it's more agressive and all that, so who knows, i may not even like their music much anymore b/c i'm not really into the whole "metal" thing, not much for rock either...i just don't see this happening, and i know that the Ozzfest crowd is a pretty rough one, i know she wants more exposure and all that, but i don't this is the way to get it...but those people @ the forum were just downright nasty, even going so far as talking about the KKK and using the "N" word, and honestly i don't think it's worth it...just for her safety alone, i hope she doesn't do it...i'm still asking myself why :nono: ..that one boggled my mind

I'm just gonna repeat what i said in that Wicked Wisdom post on the FP board.

Wicked Wisdom becoming a part of Ozzfest is just stupid. If they want 2 expand their fanbase, they aren't going to do it there. They could be booed and even a victim of violence. WW could jump as an opener 4 any of these big summer concerts but Ozzfest is just silly.

Jada is gonna have to bring it when she performs. Cause she performing with sum heavy metal groups sum you probably heard of and sum are I guess uderground. She'sperforming on the Second Stage which is the Hot Topic Stage. Anyway here's the link so u can see what she is going up against

Ozzfest

Oh no, Angel!!! You missed your heart sign in your post? How could you????????

:kekeke: OMG I DID, HUH?! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT. I SHOULD BE SHOT! :mikelowry: