JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kids Don't Know Who Jazzy Jeff Is????

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=Daedalus Mortality,Jun 1 2004, 09:38 AM]Yes ys yes evrythings usd to be better in the old days :( now everything bad life is a hell now before evrything was geat :( i wish I lived looong ago bcouse eveything usd to be so much better[/quote]
Word. I swear I would have beeen better growin up in the 80s. I'd fit wit all the rappers like Will and 2pac and alll those really good ones, that no one pays attention 2 now. I can't wait 4 Will's album.

[quote=Jazzy Julie,May 24 2004, 09:44 AM]yeah i learn so much off this site, ive only been properly into hip hop about 5 years now so i have a lot to learn, but i started watchin hip hop shows about old skool. All i had when i was young was stuff like MC hammer, vanilla ice and salt and pepper and a little bit of jjfp. And bcoz music is so crap now i find myself buying old albums that i missed out on when i was younger.

But i will be the first to admit i dont know that much about hip hop apart from the last 5 years.[/quote]
Another one agree wit. U know I still don't have he's DJ I'm Rapper album yet. I'm gettin 4 my b-day from my friends. I get old albums too. And when I'm asked 2 burn a cd, alot of times , it'z this terrible new stuff that's out now.

[quote=mfuqua23,Jun 2 2004, 06:33 PM][/quote]
Word. I swear I would have beeen better growin up in the 80s. I'd fit wit all the rappers like Will and 2pac and alll those really good ones, that no one pays attention 2 now. I can't wait 4 Will's album.[/quote]
:werd: I feel the same way too 'cause my rap style is a lot like the ol' school rappers and nothin' like these wack rappers today are talkin' about. I personally don't know where I'd fit in if I tried to get a record deal 'cause I already know they'd try to change my image. Hip-hop, hell, music in general has been going down the toilet more and more every year, all you gotta do is have a nice ass and you have a record deal! :cussing:

Ha ha...i'm definitly a kid of the 80's and a teenager of the 90's...so that's why my standards are so high. I waz exposed 2 the good so it's easy 2 point out the bad. Everybody had different opinions when it comes 2 music but there is a certain level where u don't have 2 like and artist, but u know that they are good at what they do. These days, i don't like alot of artists and it's becuz they are just bad....period.

• Members
[quote]mfuqua23 Posted: Jun 3 2004, 12:33 AM 

QUOTE (Daedalus Mortality @ Jun 1 2004, 09:38 AM)
Yes ys yes evrythings usd to be better in the old days :( now everything bad life is a hell now before evrything was geat :( i wish I lived looong ago bcouse eveything usd to be so much better 

Word. I swear I would have beeen better growin up in the 80s. I'd fit wit all the rappers like Will and 2pac and alll those really good ones, that no one pays attention 2 now. I can't wait 4 Will's album. [/quote]

lol I was being sarcastic