JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Two Nightmares on His Street?

• Members

Ok before i rebooted my computer and lost all mty mjusic i had nightmare on my street on it i knew all the words so today i go and download it again because i havent heard it in such a long time and i notice theres a whole other verse!

I know there was a remix done of Girls and everybodys used to hearing that did this happen with nightmare on my street also?

Yeah I think there are mopre than one version! i know theres different talking parts at the end as well

Yup, the on greatest hits is shorter, + its lacking a couple of lines somewhere in the middle of the track that you can hear in he's the dj

• Members

Yeah I think there are mopre than one version!  i know theres different talking parts at the end as well

Yup, the on greatest hits is shorter, + its lacking a couple of lines somewhere in the middle of the track that you can hear in he's the dj

that explains it

yes the "Extended" version is 6 minutes long with some reworded extra lines and appears on the He's The DJ cassette tape or LP. the "Single" version appears on the Hes The DJ CD and on most compilations like Greatest Hits, Before the Willennium, and Platinum & Gold.

so, the most common is the "single" 4 minute version. i personally grew up on the extended version so i think that's somethin kinda rare u should hold on 2

That's why i say they need 2 do a remastered double disc version. All those extended versions need 2 be remastered and re-released. It's a Hip-Hop classic. If they can do stuff like that for Paid In Full and Illmatic, they can do it 4 He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper.