JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LOWER THAN LOW

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh lovely ive got an email.

hi l am mj wife and l live in liverpool uk.my date of birth is 24 th july 1984.l want to meet with you so that l can insert my penis inside your vagina.my telephone number is 07780965432.

that was what i call sophisticated, philosophic and very cute said. or maybe not. we should go get this guy a headshot.

Edited by Lerkot

i wonder if Tim can ban that persons ip address, at least if any1 else says anythin about that fool they cant get any1 elses details from here.

he probably could do that, at least I could when I had a forum of the same type a couple of years ago.

• Members

hi l am mj wife and l live in liverpool uk.my date of birth is 24 th july 1984.l want to meet with you so that l can insert my penis inside your vagina.my telephone number is 07780965432.

Hey Julie. Isn't this an obvious soliciting mail? You can very easily get this person arrested because he certainly committed a crime.

Hey Julie. Isn't this an obvious soliciting mail? You can very easily get this person arrested because he certainly committed a crime.

Well it would be different if it was a letter, but when it comes to e-mails its very hard to proof anything because you can so easily fake it..

• Members

Dude, the official site where he posts is a huge proof. Also his e-mail ID and IP address has to be present. This is a serious offence and he can very easily be charged for it. If only the official board members could get his IP address, he's a gonner.

lol yeah what this dude doesnt know is i have his IP address now and his email, i got another email today which made me less mad and actually made me laugh.

hi baby how are you doing.right now l am at birmingham international airport.l am going to birmingham newstreet so that l can get a train to come to liverpool and see you.do you know if virgin trains come to liverpool.is liverpool before or after manchester picadilly.do you know manchester.l will be wearing a green hat and a green suit.when l get to liverpool lime street station dont make me wait for long because l have travelled from london.bye baby.by the way l saw your picture on jjfp site(the day you had gone to manchester to meet will for the hitch premire).sorry l did not get to see you but l went to the london premiere of hitch.

Hes obviously writting this just so scare the crap outta me but it didnt work that well. Liverpool is a big place mate and you'll be waiting a very long time haha.

k this guys watching me now and readin everything i post, so read this heres the next email.

hi baby .how can you say that l am trying to scare you.why are you hurting my feelings and breaking my hurt.l was not serious about coming.please baby l am sorry for hurting you and airing your email on willsmith.com.l was angry because you reproted me to the webmaster of willsmith.com.l really dont hate will.l was posting nasty **** about him because l was bored l did not mean it.please call me on my mobile number so that we can sort this matter out.l apologize for all that l have done.you have my mobile number pliz call me.love mj wife.l live in london and if you want you can meet me at the will smith concert tommorow.luv mj wife.

you dont have to post every email l send you on jjfp.com .that is not cool because you are making me look like a fool.

one more email mate and im reporting you IP address to your internet server!!!