JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Remix to Party Starter?

EBrew

• Members

I've been listenin to Party Starter for awhile now. You can definately tell that this is a song written with Ludacris. The whole time, a thought kept coming to mind. Is there going to be a remix or is that currently a bootleg remix available of this song? I can envision Luda have his own verses. I think it would sound awesome to have both Will and Luda rapping. Any ideas?

Edited by EBrew

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell that this is a song written with Ludacris

Luda wrote the hook, but if Will could get Luda to drop a verse... that'd be crazy. He'll be in the video though... so if not in a remix, we'll see him there.

Edited by MaxFly

I think we should throw JJFP, Luda, and LL on this track I'm listening to this song right now and I'm thinkin' that LL would kill this beat too like he did to those uptempo Timbaland tracks on "The Definition" album, this could be a block party track of the summer, this would be bangin' in every club, the original's dope too though. :wiggle:

I think we should throw JJFP, Luda, and LL on this track I'm listening to this song right now and I'm thinkin' that LL would kill this beat too like he did to those uptempo Timbaland tracks on "The Definition" album, this could be a block party track of the summer, this would be bangin' in every club, the original's dope too though. :wiggle:

dope idea Ted I agree. :dj:

Actually...4get Ludacris, 4get a club joint. I wanna hear this track remixed and re-recorded 2 an old skool beat. I wanna house party styled remix of this track. The sound is new skool...but most of the lyrics are straight outta the 80's.