JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Dissapointed

The more and more i listen to Comin to the Stage, i realize how much of a hit it couldve been as a single. With DJ Kool on there pumpin everything up and sweet rhymes (even when u cant understand him). Its clearly the best party track i think and i dont know why he didnt put it on the album as a regular track. :nono:

Edited by cataboy3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there's a lot of dope tracks on this album that could be singles already, in fact to be exact there's the 14 songs other than "Switch" that could be huge hits if released, counting "Here He Comes" that could be played at the end of a video, this album's stacked already, if peeps don't feel this they won't feel anything! :ali:

Edited by bigted

• Admin

man what was Will thinking when he left this track off the album!!!! its easily in the top 5 tracks!! now its not gonna be a single..i wanna see dj kool and jjfp do it live!!! dj kool would make an awesome hype man for Will if they went on tour..

man what was Will thinking when he left this track off the album!!!! its easily in the top 5 tracks!! now its not gonna be a single..i wanna see dj kool and jjfp do it live!!! dj kool would make an awesome hype man for Will if they went on tour..

Yeah I agree! What a pity... Don't really understand why Will didn't do that! :dunno: