Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

It's Coming...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

scyhigh99, what part of Boston are you from? I'm feeling that Antoine Walker avatar, prodigal son and all.

Im from the town of H20, which is right outside of Brighton. And as far as the Toine avatar, it should be noted that I put that pic up there a good 2 weeks BEFORE the trade that brought him back to the Celts. Pretty crazy, I must say.

post-3-1112310031.jpg

Edited by scyhigh99

• Admin

i dont even wanna hear your review anymore.. you got me so hyped i came here every 15 minutes praying it would be up but no .. and i will now end this with the most random smiley ever :shower:

i dont even wanna hear your review anymore.. you got me so hyped i came here every 15 minutes praying it would be up but no  .. and i will now end this with the most random smiley ever :shower:

Well, I apologize profusely for any emotional damages I might have caused, but I am actually typing up my review-- at long last-- right now. :guru: Hey, I'm a busy guy, but better late than never!

Edited by scyhigh99

Lost & Found: ScyView

Track One: Here He Comes

Here IT comes - that's right, my first random anecdote of questionable necessity, right off the bat :ridepony: ... This past summer, when I was visiting a friend who moved up to Albany, I was sort of conned into going to the movies with him and his girl. Besides the obvious akwardness that goes with that 3rd wheel role, the movie was Spiderman 2, and I am not at all into the comic-book-movie thing. Anyhoo, this night was salvaged by two things and two things only: ample amounts of Watermelon Sour Patch Kids, which are obscenely delicious, and those scenes with the lady playing the old school Spiderman theme on a banjo or something out on the sidewalk. I love that tune, as I love many ridiculous TV show theme songs... Captain Planet, anyone? So when I heard that none other than the Magnificent DJ Jazzy Jeff would be sampling the Spidey theme for a track on Will's new album... well, like Savage Garden, I knew I loved you before I met you, "Here He Comes" :inlove: (what an obscure, horrible reference). And the track definately validated my lofty expectations. I will never understand why some ppl on these boards hated on it - it's the perfect opener! I know most of us had heard the rhymes on it from the Westwood "freestyle" already, so that may have been a little dissapointing at first, but its a great rap to explain his return to the world of music, and a perfect little opening diddie for Lost & Found. Yes, I just called this track a "diddie." Booyah, Stuart Scott style. :chuks:

(track 2 review comin in a minute... get PUMPED)

Edited by scyhigh99