• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it might be a while before track 4  :wiggle:

Hey, I wasn't kidding, was I...

Track Four: Mr. Niceguy

Is it weird to resent 2 minutes and 21 seconds worth of music? Because I kinda do. :wtf: With all the ridiculous Eminem vs. Will Smith hype this track generated even prior to its release, I was bitter towards this song before I ever heard it. And yes, I still maintain that between this and "The Real Slim Shady," exactly zero "disses" were exchanged between FP and one Marshall Mathers. But oooooooh well... I'll stay clear of making that argument at this point. :spin: This isn't a song I'd ever listen to regularly, anyways. Sure, Will's flow is pretty tight in places, and some of the jokes and voices are good for a chuckle, but I'm not a big fan of the electric guitar riff, and the way Will says "He's a Nice Guy" in the hook consistently makes me bleed from the ears. :uhh: In all seriousness, Will has unthinkably annoying delivery on that line. If that's what he was going for, to sort mock his critics, then kudos for a job well done. Either way, the biggest mystery about "Mr. Niceguy" remains the inexplicable barking. Will just randomly decided to go Baha Men on us for a minute? :hmm: Whatever. The bottom line is this: I'm sure it was theraputic for Will to get all of these frustrations of his out in the open through his rhymes, so good for him. :thumbsup2: But for me personally, the results aren't exactly a highlight of the album.

Edited by scyhigh99

Wow!! i like, i like a lot! i'm totally feelin u on these reviews man. i feel the same way about Mr. Niceguy. keep them reviews coming, our sponsors are starting to lose interest. we might have 2 switch to chrysler or plymouth :crazy: anyways, whether ur trying 2 be funny or not, ur reviews are always entertaining, keep em comin.

Well, jsut so U know scy, I was totally jokin about your reviews. I never really sat and read them. Well, now I have. And your a good reviewer. Even for being funny. U'd be those type we love and love to hate.

But I have a question, when does Will go Baha Men on us? I didn't seem to catch it. And I didn't hear barking. hmm

Well, jsut so U know scy, I was totally jokin about your reviews. I never really sat and read them. Well, now I have. And your a good reviewer. Even for being funny. U'd be those type we love and love to hate.

But I have a question, when does Will go Baha Men on us? I didn't seem to catch it. And I didn't hear barking. hmm

:yeahthat: I luv that. Will does the Baha Men on us :rofl: Yeah he kinda does doesn't he. I love the song tho. But I think was trying 2 show his frustration wit that "Ra" in the chorus. I notice he does it in Hitch on the outtakes he makes that "Ra" sound :haha: But yeah he sounds like he's barking. :haha: Good review Scy :2thumbs:

Edited by Angel Amor