JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Appreciation

Schnazz

:werd: thanx Tim 4 puttin so much time and money in2 this website. i remember i waz so young when i first joined the the old WS message board that i didnt even know how a message board worked. i was shy at first but that quickly became my home and it made my love for Will Smith grow and inspired me 2 get every JJFP album and become an addict, not just a fan. it inspired me 2 make a website 2 share with every1 else and it got me in2 a music that i appreciate much better than what i used 2 listen 2. this is def. my home and i appreciate every1 who has been with me the whole way as well as those who have come in and fit right in2 the puzzle. it's the great people on this board like AJ who were able 2 hook me up with rare singles in exchange 4 money or other things and Tim who has been with me since him and AJ were punishing me 4 stealin content.

let me go off on a tirade 4 a sec and tell u guys how i found the WS board. i was inspired 2 make my Will Smith Fan Page and i had gotten it done (all tho it didnt look very good) when all of a sudden i get 2 emails. 1 from AJ and 1 from Tim. they were both yellin at me 4 stealin content off of Tim's site which back then had a different address. i was like wow this guy made that website, he's so cool man. of course i didnt know anybetter cuz i was like 11 or 12. i've learned a lot since then and these guys have become great friends of mine along with 3cookies, Jim, and Prince, and i cant remember if there were any others here from the old old sony board. i think i remember Julie and DaBrakes from the post sony board era but i didnt get 2 know them that well since i took a break. it was really good 2 come back 2 the board cuz i wasnt even listenin 2 JJFP when i wasnt here. i need u guys 2 push me and inspire me 2 listen 2 JJFP and other great artists and i appreciate it a lot.

• Members

i know i already posted but i forgot to say how ive met so many awsome people on here like bigted for one tim kbfprince theres no way u could get a site more irganized up to date and as amzing as this

This site is my home on the internet! I don't think I am on any other site as much as I am on this one! This place is awsone! Its not just a place to learn more about Will and Jeff but its also a place to vent, express and share your views on anything else that may be going on! Theres no other place on the net where you can do that like we do it here! This site is most defiantely the number 1 place to be on the net!!!

• Members

This site is my home on the internet! I don't think I am on any other site as much as I am on this one! This place is awsone! Its not just a place to learn more about Will and Jeff but its also a place to vent, express and share your views on anything else that may be going on! Theres no other place on the net where you can do that like we do it here! This site is most defiantely the number 1 place to be on the net!!!

same i made this forum my homepage im always here evry day

You know (or maybe you dont) ive been checking the forums history this evening and man I thought it always had been calm as a graveyard here but I see there have been some fighting thorugh the times... :) Today the top guys are worrying about too many potnas and noobs just posting to see the audio forum (especially right after the Switch release) and if you compare that to what the forum seems to have been dealing with before, it looks really calm now... nice to see, that must mean the mods are doin their job in a good way.