JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

awesome news

• Members

:thumb:

ok well all this last week and today i have posted posters and signs about Lost and Found around my campus an stuff and my college is in Fremont NE which has a like 6 thousand or something not a lot at all. well i went to wal mart to buy the cd at midnight and to my surprise i had to wait and within the first half hour they sold out of all 15 copies they had, i guess they didnt know it was going to sell. so they called this other wal mart in omaha nebraska only to find out that they sold out of there 30 copies as well. thats a good sign if people on nebraska are diggin it i think its gonna do awesome

:dancingcool:

• Members

and also, every wed at college from 10-1am we have this thing called the uderground and its kinda like a dance club and people from all over the greater omaha of nebraska area come (around 70 or so peeps) and i talked to the dj like 10mn ago and he agreed to play atleast 6 songs from the album to help pramote and since i tutor him as well may have something to do with it

:thumb:

ok well all this last week and today i have posted posters and signs about Lost and Found around my campus an stuff and my college is in Fremont NE which has a like 6 thousand or something not a lot at all. well i went to wal mart to buy the cd at midnight and to my surprise i had to wait and within the first half hour they sold out of all 15 copies they had, i guess they didnt know it was going to sell. so they called this other wal mart in omaha nebraska only to find out that they sold out of there 30 copies as well. thats a good sign if people on nebraska are diggin it i think its gonna do awesome

:dancingcool:

U know what? THAT'S GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: