JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

How Many?

Guest Guest

I'll get two and the dvd. I'll do like MaxFly said one for the whip and one for the crib. No w8 i have to get three. Cuz I'll probably wear out the one at the crib from playing it everyday from here on then. :angel: I can do it. I got paid a couple of days ago. :angel: :wiggle:

I would buy the import album if I had money for it, the DVD's coming soon too, and I gotta get myself a job. :poke:

• Members

i think we all just need to promote the album on the internet n on the stareet n recommend 2 all our friends 2 buy it....

but if yall got enogh money so buy how much that yall wnat but i dont have enogh im gonna buy 1 copy but im gonna recommend 2 all my friends 2 buy 2...

n i all real promot the album on some israely sites n forums....

so good luck 2 us n 2 Will....

im gonna buy just the one, sorry but im all for voting for Will for stuff but there is no point in me spending another £15 just so one more album can be sold. Im not really rolling in money at the moment either.

Gonna have to be just the one for me. Doesn't make me any less of a fan.

Julie you shud check out Sainsbury's/Tesco's etc cos they'll probably have it for less than a tenner there.

My old (extremely good) DVD broke and the cheap one i got now can only play R2 DVDs. So I have to save money to buy a new region-free DVD player so I can see the new live dvd... so looks like I'll only be able to buy one cd... or maybe 2... and one for my girl... and a friends birthday is coming up... hmmm... I really need to get myself a job.

My old (extremely good) DVD broke and the cheap one i got now can only play R2 DVDs. So I have to save money to buy a new region-free DVD player so I can see the new live dvd... so looks like I'll only be able to buy one cd... or maybe 2... and one for my girl... and a friends birthday is coming up... hmmm... I really need to get myself a job.

check out this if you don't mind hacking to make your DVD player region free...it worked for me!

http://www.dvd365.net/?hacks/hacklist.htm

check out this if you don't mind hacking to make your DVD player region free...it worked for me!

wow it worked! thanks! now I can watch my Blues Brothers concerts again! wiiieee :kiss:

wow it worked! thanks! now I can watch my Blues Brothers concerts again! wiiieee :kiss:

you're welcome! glad it worked!

im gonna buy just the one, sorry but im all for voting for Will for stuff but there is no point in me spending another £15 just so one more album can be sold. Im not really rolling in money at the moment either.

Agree!

U guys don't need to throw ur money around just for one more album that gets sold! :kool: