JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MORE PROMOTION Ideas!

Hey heres a good Idea, play Switch and other Will Smith hits @ parties and people will be more interested!!!! :ridepony:

When ur friends ask you, tell them the cd comes out on tuesday the 29th!!!!

PS. continue to post about Lost and Found on different forums!!!

like ludacris, snoop, mary j, robin thicke, and others, even artist who are not on the album!!!!! post on mtv, bet, and all the rest!! Continue to vote!!!!!

I know that switch is getting higher on the charts but we must continue to vote on mtv, bet, and vh1!!!!!!!!

PSS. post on the websites of will's co-stars like, matt damon, tommy lee jones, Jamie foxx, and others!!!!

Come ON!!!!!! :poke:

:thumb:

yeah.. at lunch @ school today they were playing all this crap for a sale or something.. first candy shop which just pains me, how we do and a bunch of other crap that you couldnt understand cause they edit most the words out..

its about time i took over one of those lol :ridepony:

or if u work in a shop or somethin when ppl ask u if u take switch, go yeah "switch, turn around and hit it" and do the dance...... Or maybe not.

I was at a party on thurs and the DJ was playing the game so i'd had enough and requested switch and he said he didnt think he had it. What a freak!