JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

for those of u in the US...

*mimi*

There isnt' much of a buzz for Lost + Found. I'm trying 2 get my friends interested. I'm pretty sure one of my friends is gonna pick up the album, but i'm not sure if he's gettin' it the 1st week it drops. The sooner he hears my copy of it, the sooner he'll get it.

Well I told a couple of peeps around my way who like ol' school hip-hop about "Lost and Found" and there being some JJFP tracks on it, but they're gonna be dissapointed when they find out it's only one track now like I am. :nono: I don't even think I'm as excited as I was about the album now that there's only one JJFP track but I'm surely more excited about it than anything else comin' out, FP will never be placed on a legendary level in hip-hop though if he doesn't go back to do more tracks with Jazzy Jeff 'cause their chemistry is flawless than what anyone else in hip-hop's doing.

Well I told a couple of peeps around my way who like ol' school hip-hop about "Lost and Found" and there being some JJFP tracks on it, but they're gonna be dissapointed when they find out it's only one track now like I am. :nono: I don't even think I'm as excited as I was about the album now that there's only one JJFP track but I'm surely more excited about it than anything else comin' out, FP will never be placed on a legendary level in hip-hop though if he doesn't go back to do more tracks with Jazzy Jeff 'cause their chemistry is flawless than what anyone else in hip-hop's doing.

I think Will already has the status of legendary, don't you?

Well I told a couple of peeps around my way who like ol' school hip-hop about "Lost and Found" and there being some JJFP tracks on it, but they're gonna be dissapointed when they find out it's only one track now like I am. :nono: I don't even think I'm as excited as I was about the album now that there's only one JJFP track but I'm surely more excited about it than anything else comin' out,  FP will never be placed on a legendary level in hip-hop though if he doesn't go back to do more tracks with Jazzy Jeff 'cause their chemistry is flawless than what anyone else in hip-hop's doing.

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince is legendary, Will Smith is fantastic.

Well I told a couple of peeps around my way who like ol' school hip-hop about "Lost and Found" and there being some JJFP tracks on it, but they're gonna be dissapointed when they find out it's only one track now like I am. :nono: I don't even think I'm as excited as I was about the album now that there's only one JJFP track but I'm surely more excited about it than anything else comin' out,  FP will never be placed on a legendary level in hip-hop though if he doesn't go back to do more tracks with Jazzy Jeff 'cause their chemistry is flawless than what anyone else in hip-hop's doing.

:werd: Of course I do and I always will, he's one of my inspirations, but I'm just a lil' dissappointed after reading that there's only gonna be one track that Jazzy Jeff produced on this album 'cause I thought that the delay of the album meant that they were gonna do more tracks on it, but I guess not, I'm just talkin' a lil' bit over my head right now 'cause I'm surprised, oh well quality's better than quanity and at least they're still performing together.

same here, i havent heard any1 mention Lost and Found. every1 likes 50 cent and the game!

I live in the US and it's the same here!! I told my friends that I'm excited for "Lost & Found" and they're like "What's Lost & Found...?" Actually, all my friends like rock music and know almost nothing about Will Smith. So I'm totally opposite. That's why I like this site because there's other people who like Will as much as I do. I totally fit in!! So there isn't much of a "buzz" about Lost & Found here in Utah, where I live. Btw, what state are u in Angel Amor?

yeah i have a lot of friends who like rock music 2

just as a pathetic side note, y'all aren't gonna believe what people think ol skool hiphop is where i live. i was talkin 2 some girl the other day who likes 50 and the game (yeah i know, i shoulda dissed her quick, but she was lookin kinda good) and i told her i dont like either one of them, i like more old skool stuff. she said "old skool, like 2Pac, Outkast, Xzibit?" i was like well, they arent really old skool (i guess you could consider 2Pac part old skool and Outkast a lil old skool). i like Run DMC, LL Cool J, stuff like that. of course i didnt mention Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince cuz everytime i say that i always get a look like "what the????" anyways, she was diggin me and asked me out but i dissed her and dismissed her for her unimpressive knowledge of the hiphop industry.

(actually the last sentence i kinda made up :kekeke: :hilarious: )

Well here in San Antonio, Texas on Z1067 radio station is having something called WET Willie Weekend. Be caller #10 win the Lost and Found cd and two tickets to Splash Town(a water park). I been trying all day. But no such luck. :angel: But the Dj's like the album. They been saying some good things. :angel: