JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

THE FINAL STRETCH

Alright everyone, this is it. The final week remaining until our dreams come true. Man it seems like 3 years ago when I first signed up here it was like forever waiting for news about new music. "Born to Reign" left me hungry for me. I wasn't totally feeling it because it wasnt like a "Willenium" and at some points it seemed like the fresh prince's throne was on top the box office charts and not the rap charts anymore. Barely any news leaked throughout 2002 and all '03. Us fans we're starving, it seemed like I was left in the dry. How much longer could I keep replaying "Code Red"? lol. I needed something new.

Throughtout 2004, more and more news started leaking about "Switch" and the album. Looked like the Fresh Prince was making a return finally and about time. We shoulda had "Lost & Found" back in November or so but it got pushed back and at the time I was disappointed but now all the movies are out of the way and now him and Jeff will be touring. We also got a DVD coming for us and of course the new album "Lost & Found". Maybe even more stuff depending how the album does. lol. But we finally have new music...dreams come true and I'm excited as hell. 2005 - the JJFP year! :dancingcool: :dancingcool:

• Admin

lost and found is gonna be real hip hop..i cant believe Will has come back so strong..the wait for this album has been enormous..it was 2003 when we first heard will was making new tracks..we've had plenty of disappointments along the way..like the 3 tracks that were gonna be on the bad boys II soundtrack not making it when puff daddy took over.. the continuous delays.. this album feels like a true follow up to code red for me.. Will is coming out real aggressive just like on that album.. 2002 really made me miss JJFP..we had 2 solo albums, but not 1 track together..we finally get our wish with lost and found.. JJFP are back and a tour is on the horizon.. everything that we could have wished for is coming true..and everythin we been through up to this point is gonna make the release of lost and found all the more sweeter ..so just a few more days of this :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: and then it will be :music: :music: :music: :music: for the rest of the year

I look back at it now...and it's as if the waiting hasn't been so bad after all now that it's finally here. It's all been worth it. I'm so thankful this album is actually happening...I've said it before but the longevity is incredbile. 20 years later and JJ+FP got a new album out...like u guys said, what more could we ask 4...it's unbelievable. Plus, now that Lost and Found will be released, we also got The Return of the Magnificent in the same year! Ahhh, patience really does pay off.

Bring on the music!! :music:

It really is a great time isn't it. I think other than Willenium this is the most i've eve been excited about a new album and back then that was probably cos i was only 15.

ONE WEEKS TO GO, I've got a great week planned to. Cineman trip on Wednesday to see Hitch with some old friends then FRiday noight out for a few drinks with these friends i havent seen since Christmas cos of uni, and then Monday night after a day of Lost & Found listening im going out to the last ever Kenny's Dead night club (Where i DJ'd at Xmas) TO meet up with loadsa friends and have a boogy. Top Stuff, life is good right now.

yeah its been a long wait but im so sure it will be worth it. I remmeber Will saying during the I, Robot promo that switch was coming in 6 weeks, we did that little countdown then it never happened. Turned out it was about 6 months!! i remmember getting slighty worried and was wondering what the wait was for. But now i got the switch single sitting right next to me!

I agree that we have got everything we wished for, jeff on the tracks, a dvd, a tour ( maybe) and some of us even met him. After that wait from b2r i think we deserve it all, we did get a lot of dissapointments a long the way.

lol we should rename this the huge essay post.

lost and found is gonna be real hip hop..i cant believe Will has come back so strong..the wait for this album has been enormous..it was 2003 when we first heard will was making new tracks..we've had plenty of disappointments along the way..like the 3 tracks that were gonna be on the bad boys II soundtrack not making it when puff daddy took over.. the continuous delays.. this album feels like a true follow up to code red for me.. Will is coming out real aggressive just like on that album.. 2002 really made me miss JJFP..we had 2 solo albums, but not 1 track together..we finally get our wish with lost and found.. JJFP are back and a tour is on the horizon.. everything that we could have wished for is coming true..and everythin we been through up to this point is gonna make the release of lost and found all the more sweeter ..so just a few more days of this :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: and then it will be :music: :music: :music: :music: for the rest of the year

Alotta disappointments but they all ended up making way for something better. A JJFP year they better do tours and hit arenas so I can go see them!!!!

• Admin

who knows if we didnt have born to reign we may not have had the fire that wills spittin on lost and found.. i think born to reign might have even encouraged will to take a break from movies to focus on the music

I like Born To Reign, but I'm really hyped up about Lost & Found!!!! I'm so glad Will and Jeff are doing some songs together. I hope they become as popular again as they were back in the late 80's. This is gonna be a big year for them!!!! :kool: :wiggle: :thumb: :werd: :peace: :dancingcool: :bounce: :music: :dance: :switch: :rock: :sonny: :clap2: :clap3: :jeffspeeditup:

who knows if we didnt have born to reign we may not have had the fire that wills spittin on lost and found.. i think born to reign might have even encouraged will to take a break from movies to focus on the music

yeah, the rain must flow so the seeds of joy might grow!

Word girl, word!

• Admin

:bowdown: