JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Singers/rappers who should stop making videos!

foxy

I was watching MuchMusic yesterday, and they were having a viewers poll vote. They had all these nominees of people who shouldn't appear in videos anymore and here were the nominees: Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Will Smith, Nelly, and Kalan Porter.

I was really suprised to see Will Smith in that catergory. Sure people don't like him because hes not like most rappers, but tht doesn't mean he is worse than other rappers. I think hes really talented and they should sttop making fun of him just because he doesnt curse in his songs. :toetap: :nono:

"In Da Club" was actually one of 50's better videos, but anyway I think it doesn't make sense they'd compare FP to Britney Spears and Nelly, his music ain't gimmicks and he's been around longer than both of them combined and is a legend in the hip-hop game. :nono:

How can that be the category of people who should stop making videos?

IT should be more based around people who do TOO MUCH of the SAME THING. Not just a general distaste of the artist.

Will Smith has put variety in his videos and music. And besides, it may not be particularly the artist who decides the video. Actually the director. But they do have a say in it all and naturally, they'll have ideas too.

I'm suprised they nominated Britney Spears and Nelly too. I think that they are both great and I really love Nelly's video for Over and Over. I think Britney comes out with an okay video every so often, I really liked the video for Toxic. But that's just my opinion.

I'm suprised they nominated Britney Spears and Nelly too. I think that they are both great and I really love Nelly's video for Over and Over. I think Britney comes out with an okay video every so often, I really liked the video for Toxic. But that's just my opinion.

Britney isn't bad but I don't like her, she's annoying me! :kekeke: