JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

walmart bonus download

Hero1

I think that's stupid that only Walmart would have the bonus download, I think all music stores should give the bonus download for those who can't get it at Walmart.

I don't know if it's worth it. Or even that it's not just a remix we haven't heard. All CD's in Walmart are edited. So things like "syringe" are likely to be blanked out.

Besides, whoever gets this song would share it right? Right?

God Blessa!

but will doesnt use a lot of cuss words.. although if he does use on in mr. nice guy we're gonna be missing out arent we.. and also i didnt know walmart edits their cds. thanks :chuks:

I don't know if it's worth it. Or even that it's not just a remix we haven't heard. All CD's in Walmart are edited. So things like "syringe" are likely to be blanked out.

Besides, whoever gets this song would share it right? Right?

God Blessa!

dang i need 2 buy my cds from walmart then! my mom always gets mad (and sometimes doesnt let me) when i buy cds w/ parental advisory stickers on them. i have a real hard time finding any stores that sell edited copies these days. it would make it a lot easier if they were cuz i dont mind edited versions that much.

When a CD dosen't have an explict lyrics sticker, they don't usually make an edited version. I have albums by Ginuwine and Omarion that have 1 or 2 cuss words on them but since the overall album is tasteful, the record company dosen't press a whole 'nother version of that album just 2 clean up 1 or 2 words. Trust me, there won't be and edited version of a Fresh Prince album. :kekeke:

Yeah all the bonus downloads and different country versions and excluseivity stuff is total B.S., as far as I'm concerned (more ammo for my despisal of record companies). I will get the album where I get mostly all of my albums at my local mall and that will be that. Hopefully (I will throw this out there, too) someone who does get these extra tracks will share on these boards? :antlers:

I think that sharing album tracks is fine when you know everyone has bought their own respected copy anyway.

Obviously being a tight group here we trust one another in keeping these extra tracks bewteen us anyway :thumb:

I got Omarion's album at Target, cuz thru' them, u can get a download of an unreleased b-side. However, when i tried 2 get it, it didn't work. :nono: The same thing better not happen with FP's album.