JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will feat Sisqo

Viktor

Well, I've downloaded so much JJFP stuff from you guys so I guess it's my time to give you something..

First out is the Will performance at some awards, can't remember which one, think it's some MTV award.

It's Will and Sisqo performing Freakin' it and and altered version of Wild Wild West

This is the first time I try using yousendit so I can't promise it works...

Will & Sisqo

Thanks so much man! I finally get to see this. My thoughts..

I thought the performance was cool. Will was dressed in some fly futuristic millenium gear and with Jazzy Jeff backing him up on the cuts. Now everytime JJFP perform live, its real dope. This was dope too but again Columbia or whoever made it way too popish. When I listened to the audio of this, I always tried to picture in my mind that it was just Will and Jeff and no dancers. Will said in that Will on Total TV thing on the other board that he had 30 dancers. Thats way too much. He didn't need dancers at all. Also, "Freakin' It" and "Wild Wild West" weren't the right songs to use there. If anything, it clearly shoulda been "Will 2k" but it was after New Years but it still would've worked. But these Grammys happened a few days after the "Freakin It" single was dropped and Columbia wanted a "Gettin Jiggy Wit It" follow-up. Maybe have "So Fresh" or "The Rain" as a performance song. Its still hot though none the less but the dancing just isnt working anymore. A few is fine, but 30 is too crowded.

I haven't seen what u just posted. I'm pretty sure if when JJ+FP and Sisqo opened the AMA's in 2000. They did "Freakin' It"...then Sisqo comes out and FP raps Kool Moe Dee's "Wild Wild West" over his own instrumental of "Wild Wild West." I have the audio of this on a CD from downloading it years ago. I also have it on video somewhere.

Damn! I can't download this!! I need it! Can somebody help me out here?? :tear:

Never mind y'all! I have it! I don't like it that much! It isn't a hip hop show..it's more a pop show!! It's strange! But it's still cool! Thanx 4 posting!

I haven't seen what u just posted. I'm pretty sure if when JJ+FP and Sisqo opened the AMA's in 2000. They did "Freakin' It"...then Sisqo comes out and FP raps Kool Moe Dee's "Wild Wild West" over his own instrumental of "Wild Wild West." I have the audio of this on a CD from downloading it years ago. I also have it on video somewhere.

It's definately the Grammys, when he opened it in 2000, i still have it on tape

hey thanx, im having a few problems downloading it but i think i will be able to do it, i hope so coz i really love the wild wild west (dont laugh i do )

LOL ME TOO!!

I can't get more that 11% of it...it keeps saying "Download Complete" when it's not! :what:

hmmm.. that's strange.. as i sad it's my first time using yousendit so I don't know how to fix that :(

about WWW: it's not Wills regular wild wild west song.. :dancingcool: