JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Top 3 best album/singel covers

TOP 3 ALBUM COVERS

1. BIG WILLIE STYLE

It's just great !

1. ROCK THE HOUSE

(not the 1988 re-release on Jive, but the 1987 version released on Word-Up)

I've put the img, because i don't think that EVERYBODY knows this...

362109-1103400432.jpg

3. HOMEBASE

TOP 3 SINGLE COVERS

1. RING MY BELL

2. TWINKLE, TWINKLE (I'M NOT A STAR)

3. GIRLS AIN'T NOTHING BUT TROUBLE (1988 EXTENDED REMIX)

hey fabman, AJ and I were just talkin about the original Rock The House release. where did u manage 2 find that album? and do u know if there are any differences between that album and the 1988 release on Jive? thanx.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have this img from www.discogs.com. There's the UK Mix of GIRLS AIN'T NOTHING BUT TROUBLE and a live version of ROCK THE HOUSE. IT'S ON WORD-UP RECORDS. there isn't SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

There's another version on CHAMPION RECORDS. It's the same than the 1988 BUT GIRLS is in its ORIGINAL VERSION, there isn't SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT and there IS ANOTHER COVER.

Edited by fabman

I think the other version of the 1987 Rock The House is better than that one. The other version is in color with lots of pix all over it. The original release of Rock The House has the Oakenfold + Laidly Mix of "Girls...," a slightly different version of "Rock The House" (which may be the same version but only slightly mixed differently), and a different version of "Don't Even Try It" which kinda sounds like how Whodini sounded...more electronic sounds and synthesizers. I'm pretty sure version u posted is the same as the one i have but with a differnt cover.

i have this img from www.discogs.com. There's the UK Mix of GIRLS AIN'T NOTHING BUT TROUBLE and a live version of ROCK THE HOUSE. IT'S ON WORD-UP RECORDS. there isn't SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

There's another version on CHAMPION RECORDS. It's the same than the 1988 BUT GIRLS is in its ORIGINAL VERSION, there isn't SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT and there IS ANOTHER COVER.

thank u very much 4 that website, it was very useful! yeah AJ they have the album cover that has a red background, and pictures around on that website also.

all of the tracklistings are the same 4 every album, except the version released on Word Up records says that Rock The House waz performed live in union square, ny. that would be a cool track 2 hear! 2 bad u cant order albums from that site.

Yeah, that would be the version i have. Waz that version only released on vinyl? I've looked for it on CD 4ever but have never found it. Someone overseas said that it waz released on CD, but i'm starting 2 doubt it.

I think it is so cool that u have it on record. I have the Rock the House on CD. The one with the "special announcement" Girl ain't nothing but trouble(1988 extended remix). It's cool but I would like to have it on record.

Edited by Angel Amor

Yeah, that would be the version i have. Waz that version only released on vinyl? I've looked for it on CD 4ever but have never found it. Someone overseas said that it waz released on CD, but i'm starting 2 doubt it.

i think so, well i've never seen it on CD.

i think i've only ever played it once when i first got it!! lol i haven't got a record player in my room so i just stick to the CD!!