JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

mr nice guy FAKE LYRICS

1st thing, dirty will post, that's so funny. how bout dirty mc bad boy? we know how censors work and can comprehend what U mean.

This is so dumb. Mr. nIce Guy will have a way better chorus than that. Like it's been said and your a new member, but "U Saw My Blinker" was a parody towards gangsta rap.

And Joe, Will doesn't have to curse to express his anger, or "to sell records" :kekeke:

And whoever is the source, they really need to clean their ears wit something.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

if you check what the person said that was the intro to mr nice guy..he would just be saying that..its not a rap and they said he has more eminem stuff later in the verses.. i dont know if jazzy jeff produced mr nice guy that would be awesome :thumb:

It's only an intro thank god! :werd: If that was one of FP's verses, I'd be worried. As far FUQ said, yeah there's many songs out there where you could express your anger without cursin', "Mama Said Knock You Out" would be a major example. :ali:

Yh but LL Cool J didnt curse in his raps coz its grandmother hated it, so he stopped cursing for her...but "momma said knock u out" is a hip hop classic, i hear that everytime i go to my local pub..haha

Yh but LL Cool J didnt curse in his raps coz its grandmother hated it, so he stopped cursing for her...but "momma said knock u out" is a hip hop classic, i hear that everytime i go to my local pub..haha

Well that's why FP doesn't curse either, his grandmother didn't want him to curse in his rhymes, but these mcs prove that tough guys don't have to curse to express their anger, of course they could literally kick your ass too. :ali: :kekeke:

ok, so the intro is real? he really says "n***a"? I have no prob wit that. There's major debate behind that word and the media is really gonna come at him for that. Plus rappers that said "Will Smith gangsta? type stuff" are gonna be like "It's the end of the world!! :scared2:

But Will aint gangsta. Will is Will. The freshest of the freshest. The princey-est of the princey-est.

Lost + Found is comin. Yeah!

• Admin

well Will said people are gonna be shocked by his approach..we have no official word that this is legit just some1 posted it on wills board..they could have just made it up.. i wouldnt rule it out just yet though.. will does use the word niggaz in his personal life..and i have heard him say it on the radio in interviews n stuff so i wouldnt shock me if that was in the song

well Will said people are gonna be shocked by his approach..we have no official word that this is legit just some1 posted it on wills board..they could have just made it up.. i wouldnt rule it out just yet though.. will does use the word niggaz in his personal life..and i have heard him say it on the radio in interviews n stuff so i wouldnt shock me if that was in the song

:werd: FP would have a legit reason behind sayin' it, don't judge the song until u hear it. :ditto:

Those are the wrong lyrics, some fool thought it would be funny 2 make up their own lyrics and send them in 2 AllTheLyrics.com...check it out...

http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/will_sm...y-223138-lyric/

"Okay, WHAT, Okay, WHAT, yeah, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.....

WOO HA! i got Eminem in check.

Bout to take hime to him mom

That bitch look like Shrek!

WOO HA! AHHHHH Kncuk if you buck

Bout to do em in the bu tt

You know this song is the cut

Got groupies bent over like sluts!

Hit em Craig David!!!!!!!!!

(Craig David)

Can you fillllll me innnn?????

(Will Smith)

HELL NO!

(teenage voices)

'Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!'

(Will Smith)

Finish em COOLIO!!!!!

(Coolio)

We been spendin most our lives, livin in a gangsta's paradise

WOO HA!!

I'm Will Smith yes I'm the real Will Smith

All you other Will Smiths can just suck a DICK

(Record scratches, beat drops)

(Chorus) X1

(Porky Pig)

Bleet bleet bleet...

THATS ALL FOLKS!!"

---

...and there's your proof. :nhawong:

Oh damn I guess it wasn't true after all, we got worked up for nothin'. :kekeke: Let's wait till we get the album, then we could really hear what FP's talkin' about. :ditto: Whoever posted those phoney lyrics should get jumped! :bang: