JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

whats that 50cent song?

DevilsJim89

Aight yeah yeah i know i hate 50 cent but I heard this song from the Tim Westwood show and its like "dont envy me, im raps MVP" ..somethin like that...the beat was dope so thats why i want it. so does anyone know it?

i also heard a Nas song in that same show that he just was like "new new york y'all" lots a scratching..anyone know it? thanks

I don't know man when I was listening that night, I skipped over the 50 Cent songs, I let the Nas song play through though. :dj:

...Hey, what's the deal wit that New York song of Nas's. Is that new?

It must be a new song, I never heard it either, maybe a song that's gonna be on "The Lost Tapes 2", maybe Westwood got an advanced copy of it or somethin'. :dunno:

I gave The Game's album a listen in the record store. I thought 4 or 5 of the beats were good, but that's it. The Game has no talent and no flow. 50 Cent is the same way 2 me. Garbage, no matter how u look at it. People won't remember this kinda music the way they do Rappers Delight, The Show, U Can't Touch This, Summertime, They Reminisce Over You, Award Tour, and so on.

I gave The Game's album a listen in the record store. I thought 4 or 5 of the beats were good, but that's it. The Game has no talent and no flow. 50 Cent is the same way 2 me. Garbage, no matter how u look at it. People won't remember this kinda music the way they do Rappers Delight, The Show, U Can't Touch This, Summertime, They Reminisce Over You, Award Tour, and so on.

That's right!!! They won't neva, eva remember those songs by 50 Cent or The Game... :werd: