JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

can you feel that?

Hero1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today ive been watching the music channels on and off and i didnt see switch at all so i got quite worried. I then saw he was number 7 on the box (where people vote to see the videos they want) and last week he was number 3.

But then a great thing happened, i was watching mtv hits request chart and Will was number 1 and guess who was at number 2, lol 50 cent. HAHA eat Wills dust 50 cent, WILL IS NUMBER 1, 50 IS A LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!! :julie:

ahem.. im just hoping switch hasnt peaked yet bcoz he seems to be falling in some charts, we've got another week in the UK to get switch to number 1. These channels need to play it more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin

now that switch is #14 on the singles charts, i'd like to give a big I TOLD YOU SO!!! to everyone who doubted what i was saying.. i felt the momentum you didnt believe it..but there.. 7 weeks its up to 14 next week it will be in the top 10.. i know cataboy had my back on this 1!! :highfive: