JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Eminem comments on Will

*mimi*

Hero, JusticeKnight-- I understand what you guys are saying. But I still don't feel like Eminem never said anything that horrible about Will Smith, specifically. I know he cursed him out, but he curses every1 out on his Slim-Shady-first-single records. Whether you're a fan or not, that's just his schtick in his shock-rap tracks. And that infamous line never dissed Will's skills or anything like that, just his criticism of rappers who curse alot. And the radio thing was just a stupid self-defense crack. Whatever. I have no problem w/ Will calling out his critics who knock his "nice guy" image, or even if he goes after Em for his style and ways of getting attention, but I don't think the Will-Em beef is really anything to speak of - at least yet. Anyone else with me on this?? :cya:

i get what you're sayin. Plus I agree it ain't even a beef. LOL who ever thinks that needs to slow down. Still hate em with a passion though... that's why I made this post

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole "Will Smith don't havta cuss to sell records. Well I do. So **** him and **** you too." seemed like a compliment wrapped in an insult.

We'll just have to hear Mr. Nice Guy to see if this spat turns into a bonified beef. However I don't believe Will would reduce himself to sheer name-calling and dissing. I'm expecting sort of a comment to Marshall minus jabs at him or his style.

I don't know where I'm going with this. Good night.

..."Will Smith don't havta cuss to sell records. Well I do. So **** him and **** you too."...

That punchline is rude but yet it's pointless, a high schooler could make a better diss than that, Will's worst punchlines are smarter than that, I think if Eminem opens his mouth to respond it'll be all a publicity stunt and the entire hip-hop community will diss him, he'd better off retiring than doing that 'cause he'd only be bringing humilition to him, Dr.Dre, and the whole Aftermath, that label could fall faster than Death Row. :ditto:

ok the reason im saying eminem would win is because at the end of the day it is

Eminem D12 50 cent the game dr dre g unit vs will smith

if will says anything to eminem all of them artists are going to go at him, even worse in what they did in manchester, eminem wore a will smith mask and D12 pretended to punch him in the face....thats terrible, but i havent heard his Mr. Nice Guy, or anything, and im sure eminem has, (same label probably has), so hes probably recording some stuff to respond, and will smith is gonna take another 2 years to realease another album, he'll be 38!!!! he gonna lose coz em is only 30ish,

ok the reason im saying eminem would win is because at the end of the day it is

Eminem D12 50 cent the game dr dre g unit vs will smith

if will says anything to eminem all of them artists are going to go at him, even worse in what they did in manchester, eminem wore a will smith mask and D12 pretended to punch him in the face....thats terrible, but i havent heard his Mr. Nice Guy, or anything, and im sure eminem has, (same label probably has), so hes probably recording some stuff to respond, and will smith is gonna take another 2 years to realease another album, he'll be 38!!!! he gonna lose coz em is only 30ish,

U really think that? Hmm I don't agree u because Will has got a lot of friends, believe me, Will has many, many friends and I don't think they gonna fight each other!!! Let's see... :dunno:

not fight eachother and i kno will has friends.....ahhhh, wot u think that i said that he is the loner of the rap world, all i was saying is that will is only being mocked by eminem coz of his age but if i remember aayliah said "Age aint nuttin but a number"

not fight eachother and i kno will has friends.....ahhhh, wot u think that i said that he is the loner of the rap world, all i was saying is that will is only being mocked by eminem coz of his age but if i remember aayliah said "Age aint nuttin but a number"

U see... Let's just wait and look what is gonna happen... :dunno:

D12 are losers. ain't nothin but lil suckers running after money.

Em also said that he respects Wills opinion when he released that track...

btw, why does he wonder that Wills still doing music? he's been doing it for more then 18 years. :rock:

JJFP Rocks The House

This Eminem VS Will Smith is bull. But people's remarks are so ridiculous, I get frustrated and can't even fix this problem everywhere I see it. EM's line really is being overlooked. Em's gotta cuss becuz of his image. Will doesn't becuz of the image he presented of himself. Most 1st impressions last 4ever. Will's got his. Em's got his. I look at Will as having fun with this "beef". Not "I'm gonna rip him to shreds and tear him a new butt-hole." If Will's suppose to truly get offended by that line, then shouldn't all of Em's fans/listeners as well? Totally over-blown. Look at our times today. A peace sign used to a hello/goodbye/wahtever method of talkin. Now it's the middle finger. (best reference would be 8 Mile) Maybe that's not an exact case, but pretty darn close. The ignorance of American Society is ridiculous as a whole.

With no question, I am a Will Smith fan, and I will purchase 'Lost + Found'.