JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ask Will Smith what YOU want!

Hero1

• Admin

Q4 Music - The Worlds greatest music magazine online is interviewing Will!

4 January 2005

Here's your chance to get what you want from the former Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. Because Q magazine is strapping Will Smith into the Cash For Questions chair next issue, so we want your questions! The best will be put to the Hollywood superstar and win their owner £25!

You can ask Will Smith whatever you want and if we use your question, you win £25!

Send your question to cashforquestions@q4music.com and don't forget to add your name and address.

http://www.q4music.com/nav?page=q4music.no...re_news=1668321

everybody from here send in your damn questions!!!

what is £25? is that $25 us dollars? thats cool, but now,... What if 2 people have the same question that' Q4music decides 2 use? haha

and just think, as bad as I need or would like to win any amount of money, (who wouldn't, right? ) I can't even think of a single question to ask him. :what: My luck aint THAT good, but maybe if I meditate on a good question...it might make it thru the screening process of maybe hundreds of thousands of fans AND haters! ... lmbo

peace,

cookie

ok...I thought of a good question and sent it in to Q4music.com too. I didn't ask questions abt his career, but I asked will if he can do one arm pushups and eat a gallon of ice cream thats on the floor in front of his face at the same tyme. :kekeke: naa...im seriously j/kiddN... I think my question was quite reasonable and something that I sincerely would like an answer to... :thumb:

oh timbo..it says,..send in your name and address..so i added my name and address. (4 my award of $10 bucks) ..haha... maybe after the question & answer session is over, we all can post our questions on here to share with one another...

peace,

cookie

Here's all the questions I sent...

What advice would you give aspiring young artists who want to change hip hop for the better?

Which album in your entire career do you feel was your best?

What was your impression of Jamie Foxx playing Ray Charles in the movie 'Ray'?

If someone were to depict you in a movie, who do you think would do the best job?

Have you ever drawn your own grafitti art?

Would you like to work with any one of your 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air' co-stars in the future?

Would you like to play the President of the United States in a movie, just to see what it's like?

Would you like to collaborate with LL Cool J in the future?