JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

sum of my artwork

Hero1

yeah... cool stuff... really really good!! I'm also in2 paintin... I will send it, as soon as itz ready... JJFP Stuff... of course...

Yes Timbo,...u really should keep it up, because I really digg ur style of art. Many artists capture the essence of their true creative in their own unique way, yet a variety of styles, and when u sent me a pic of the WS drawing ^^ u did a coupla years back, I was really impressed.

I was the same way too with my art,...I always used to draw since I was a kid, just loved drawing pictures, of mostly muscle men and two women in a bathing suit standing next to this huge muscle hunk, which wasn't all that good. lol...and I just plain STOPPED when I dropped out of college and b4 I went into the military,... but one day in (i think) Dec 2000, or Jan 2001 I drew a 3 ft pic of Will, that amazed even myself...and I proudly kept that joka on my mantle for everybody 2 see ... :thumb:

sadly, a couple of years back, my now 'x' but boyfriend at that time said it was either him or Will!. LMAO. Maybe its just me, but I always wander who else thinks thas a dam shame? :lolsign:

I mean come on...it was JUST a picture. A rather FYNE PICTURE that is... :sonny:

peace,

cookie