JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

top 50 rappers

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
[quote]Now if I want to stick to a lyrical point of view, there's no rapper in history that could talk about anything and everything going on in the world with more emotion than 2Pac[/quote]
KRS?

And I never said Tupac was bad I never even said Will was a better actor then him you should just chill lol Tupac is a great rapper, but everyone is just making him into some kind of God wich he wasnt he is not in a class by his own, he had girl bashing, money flaunting, violant music more then he made the deep music, lyricly he was good yes but not the best ever, the reason why everyone digs Tupac is becouse he was the real gangsta (or atleast coused everyone to believe so, i dont know) had a big mouth and got shot leaving behind alot of music... (and also ofcourse becouse he wrote some beautifull meaningfull raps) Edited by Daedalus Mortality

[quote=Daedalus Mortality,Apr 27 2004, 06:29 PM][quote]Now if I want to stick to a lyrical point of view, there's no rapper in history that could talk about anything and everything going on in the world with more emotion than 2Pac[/quote]
KRS?

And I never said Tupac was bad I never even said Will was a better actor then him you should just chill lol Tupac is a great rapper, but everyone is just making him into some kind of God wich he wasnt he is not in a class by his own, he had girl bashing, money flaunting, violant music more then he made the deep music, lyricly he was good yes but not the best ever, the reason why everyone digs Tupac is becouse he was the real gangsta (or atleast coused everyone to believe so, i dont know) had a big mouth and got shot leaving behind alot of music... (and also ofcourse becouse he wrote some beautifull meaningfull raps) [/quote]
U got 2Pac all wrong. U sound like u got down with him during the All Eyez On Me era which dosen't represent him any better than Big Willie Style representing Fresh Prince....it simply dosen't show what they are really about. 2Pac waz not a gangsta rapper and he often said he wazn't in interviews. He's a multi-faced artist and it it looks like "fans" just amped up one side. He had the political side, he had the artistic/creative side, he has the warm loving side, he had the street side...and of course the loud mouthed, flossing side. He waz doing all that b4 it got really big tho'....and so many people copied his style that we are now sick of that.

I think 2Pac is the most misunderstood emcee 2 ever.

Guest lambertj3
I feel for your parents, 2pac has no peer, often imitated but never duplicated,and you do need to respect other peoples opinions what are you like 11?

I respect that people have different opinions...but i don't respect everybody's opinion. Not everybody has the intellegence, experience, understanding, etc...2 form opinions 4 me 2 respect.

Guest Prince
[quote=Daedalus Mortality,May 4 2004, 07:08 PM]I don't have to respect stupid opinions... you only think that bcouse you allways hear people whit stupid opinions saying "ewww everyone has his own opinion and you have to respect that"you dont if everyone espects everyones opinion we will never proceed in life

THUG LIFE![/quote]
What are you coming at me for? :dunno:

I said what I said to try and prevent the inevitable... But I suppose since I've been dragged into this I might as well say that 2Pac is a legend.

• Members
I hav nothing against you prince, but you said:
[quote]People, we each have our own opinions and you have to respect that...[/quote]
And I hav somthing against that :P

And I never said Tupac wasnt a legend, im just saying he is not in a league of his own and he is verry much comparable to any other MC. Edited by Daedalus Mortality

Guest lambertj3
Nothing aginst you aj but you don't have the right to say not evryone has the intelligence, understanding, and experince, 2 form opinions for me to respect?lol who made you god everyone has an opinion and youre just gonna have to accept that , how would you feel if someone said you weren't smart enough to form an opinion ? i know you wouldn't like that so respect what others say even though you don't agree u don't know evrything okay? peace

Guest Prince
[quote=Daedalus Mortality,May 6 2004, 08:46 PM]I hav nothing against you prince, but you said:
[quote]People, we each have our own opinions and you have to respect that...[/quote]
And I hav somthing against that :P [/quote]
[quote]Do you know what respecting is Lamberj? seriously? YOU CAN DESIDE WHAT OR WHO YOU RESPECT YOURSELF, everyone is the master of what he or she respects you can respect whatever you want, and you dont have to respect opinions you think are stupid.[/quote]

Yo A, I'mmah keep it real with you... You sound a very agitated person, Mr. Mortality. :kekeke: Oh but believe me, I don't have anything against you, only what you said about how you can't respect other peoples opinions. It would make interesting Reality TV to see how long you could last out in the real world. :peace: Edited by Prince

Guest lambertj3
AMEN Prince, and mortality the question is DO YOU know what respecting is? b ecause everyone knows you don't have to like someone's opinion but you do need to respect it even if you don't agree, because like i was trying to tell aj you just think youre god and you are smarter than other people and know better when you don't,we can all agree to disagree.AND YOU CAN'T REALLY SAY WHETHER SOMEONES OPINION IS STUPID, its just their opinion even though they may be wrong or right