JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Maximum Will Smith

Frenetic

Okay fellas & girls!

According to Cdon.com (scandinavias biggest and most serious CD shop online) wills new cd will be released 21 May 2005.

And it get's better, the title of the album will be: Maximum Will Smith.

It will be released on a label called "Chrome Dreams". I beg to all in the U.S to check up on this label and dig up som info on it.

"Maximum Will Smith" has gotten a serial number in the record release catalogs in sweden. So "Maximum Will Smith" WILL BE THE TITLE of the album.

Strangely I haven't found any info on Switch what so ever in the release catalogs and papers. but that will probably come up when a definite date is cleared.

mh .. i dont think that they mean the new album .. there is a best of from will outta there which is called "maximum will smith" maybe its a rerelease of this compilation or something like that ..

anyways .. thx 4 the news and new stuff 2 discuss :)

btw .. wills new album will be released at interscope/overbrook

edit .. well .. i found it at amazon .. its not an compilation .. but look for yourself ..

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/1842...0153165-6858474

1842400312.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

so .. i was right .. maybe its a rerelease or they just got it into their sortiment again :)

Edited by Lhunagar

Oh You Gotta Love Maximum Will Smith. I got it from Poundland last year (UK folks will know the store im on about).

It was worth it for a quid but its not even 100% accurate in what they say.

The CD is trash...unless u gotta own everything, don't get it. It came out in 1999 or 2000. I made the mistake of purchasing Maximum TLC CD which featured alot of incorrect info by annoying narrorators over cheaply produced music. The only saving grace waz the rare pix in the insert and the very short interviews by the girls in the beginning of the trax (some of them being common and heard 100 times b4). So when Maximum Will Smith came out, i didn't get it. However, a few months later i found it for only $3 so i got it. The CD is just as awful as the TLC one i got. However, on FP's, some of his short interviews are over the phone, very pointless, and at some parts, nearly impossible 2 understand cuz they are so poor quality.