JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

It's Christmas.

I aint been around too much, busy at work, and I'm working all over the festive period too (I got X-mas day off).

Anyway, just want to extend my good will and wishes to my fellow posters this season.

Ya'll enjoy yourselfs. Get togehter with family and friends......"Cos they may not always be here with you.....peace"

vicdance.gif

christmasballsWHT.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can't believe Christmas is only a couple days away... I'm actually not really looking forward to it at all :dunno: Guess i'll have to think presents and food.

Same here. I think it's not going to be good this year but it's always the same as last yr. It's always the same thing for us. Open our presents. Play with them or do whatever you are supposed to do with them. Eat. Watch a movie. All the adults go to sleep so I can't make any noise. Pretty boring.

I wasn't looking foward to Christmas too muhc myself either. I couldn't think of anything I wanted when my mom asked me. But once I thought up a few things (one of them being 'He's The DJ...' I finally thought up some more. Dah well, maybe I'll be surprised.

I know we got a lot of poeple from around the world, so do any of y'all celebrate a particular holiday? For the US and UK i guess, it's Christmas.

• Members

I already know my Christmas presents cos I picked them out. Some Christmas it's gonna be. I don't know what I really want. I'm gonna get music cds. But if I got extra money I might as well save it up to make it a higher value or buy a Nike Fleece. Christmas always used to be exciting when I was about 6-9 but now it's boring. Nothing 2 do. I have something else to look forward to though, my birthday, which my family r going to celebrate on 1st January 2005 :bang:

Anyway, hope every1 else has a good Christmas.

It would be better if it actually snowed on Christmas day. We can play out in the freezing cold with snowballs in our hands. :kekeke:

Edited by willsmithfan1

Merry Christmas To Everyone

Tim, - Don't worry we never get White Christmas's Eva anyway

AJ - Im sure with your vast collection you could put together an alternative Xmas mix tape to what they sell in the shops. Something without last Christmas By Wham on it :kekeke:

Julie - Maybe it will be cold enough for skating on the River Mersey this year

Brakes - You gotta make a festive tune sometime, Corny as it may seem i bet you'd have fun writing some Christmas rhymes.

Jim - Stay away from the Wine, too much at your age isn't good :switch:

Seasons Greetings

KevTastic

yeah i also want 2 wish every1 a merry christmas.

its kinda funny what some of the others r saying abt not looking 4ward 2 xmas cuz its that way 4 me 2. this is the first year where its like im not even thinking about it even tho its only a few days away. usually im anxious and counting down every day and hour until xmas. this year im not excited about getting gifts. i couldnt think of much that i wanted besides I, Robot :fingersx: i'm kinda just lookin 4ward 2 good food and spendin time with the family. god i feel like im getting older everyday :lolsign:

this is gonna be the worst Christmas ever for me and i normally love christmas, dont read this if u dont wanna get depressed, but my grandad is really ill. It started in the summer when he was diagnosed with prostrate cancer AND stomach cancer. So in June he had his whole stomach removed, which i didnt even think could be done. We've spent the past few months getting him to eat and walk around again, he had good moments but then recently went worse. So last weekend he went into hospital and i was told he probably wont come out. I was so sure he would live thru the cancer and have a few more years.

Anyway i found out a few days ago that the cancer has spread to his liver and basically he is dying. They cant tell us when but its sooner rather than later and so im guessin he will die over the christmas period.

So i dont get a christmas this year and most of the family will probably spend some of the day in hospital.

but every1 else have a nice christmas, enjoy it and make the most of it.

What's with all the negative comments about Christmas?

I'm the one that is gonna be working over all the fun, you wanna swap?

Enjoy it folks, it's only once a year.

If I may.............

"Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times.

How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood that is so deeply a part of your being you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more? Perhaps not even that.

How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps, twenty. And yet it all seems limitless."

You never know, this could be your last Christmas.

Life is too short guys, live it before it's gone.

I just read young Juile's message right there ^^^.

Sad it is, my mom recently told me she MAY contract bone cancer (which may offer some insight to the last line in my orginal post. Thanks to JJ+FP). We got to wait for the results from the hospital, untill then, we just don't know yet. It's sad, but it does and can happen. Things like this should make you realize just how special life really is. It happens, death is a part of life.

Wow, I have posted here more times in the last 3 days than I have in the last 3 months. :kekeke:

Anyway, back to the festive cheer.

I only have 24 hours to enjoy Christmas (damn work) and I'm going to make it the best 24 hours of this year for my family and friends.

That is what Christmas is all about for me, making people happy.

Peace on earth and good will to all men.....and women too.

Edited by the real big willie