JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Good news for Eminem haters

DevilsJim89

Good news for y'all Eminem haters out there like myself..according to Billboard.com

Eminem has no tracks on the Top 20 Hiphop & R&B chart...

Eminem has no tracks on the Top 10 Rap chart...

Eminem's album still hasn't gone gold yet..(somewhat i think it has though but theres no indication of it on billboard.com)

and LL Cool J is still holding up "Hush" on the Top 20 Hiphop & R&B chart!!! Go LL!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roll: Is this 4 real?? I waz actually wondering how his new album waz doing. He definitly isn't making a splash anymore like he used 2. All those gimmicks he's been making a career off of are getting a bit played out and his music is getting very stale and recycled. I know he's gonna remain sucessful 4 awhile...but FP called it when he said that Eminem wouldn't be on the same level of sucess that he waz at when he called him out on "Real Slim Shady" 5 years later. :hilarious:

I don't really hate any rapper, I'm more like Common 'cause "If I don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hatin'" but I don't really see the justice until Nas and LL win Grammy's in February and knock Eminem/Nelly/Jay-Z albums off the charts to pave way for JJFP's dominance in '05 and bring talented hip-hop back to the top of the charts again, who knows maybe people'll even pay attention to when PE drops their new album next year! :rock:

Wait a minute. U mean Nelly, Em and Jay-Z, etc, R actually Grammy material? Remember the time when rap wasn't even considered in the grammys. JJFP won it for the hip hop legacy. And every artist known was at that rally. How many artists of today could be like that?

:werd: That's why a lot of hip-hop fans don't like Em 'cause he's a hypocrite, if he really didn't give a damn 'bout the Grammy's like he said he doesn't, he wouldn't show up there like when Nas was nominated a couple years ago, he didn't go and didn't win, I personally think that they've been rigged over the last 10 years or so except for a few like FP and Fugees 'cause the true albums don't even get consideration. :ditto: I used to like Dr.Dre a lot but now that he's produced all these crap albums and dropped Rakim off of Aftermath, I lost respect for him 'cause he's selling out his talent for $$$! :nhawong:

this is funny how you are seeing his downfall he isn't going anywhere...

Real hip-hop fans don't like Eminem, he doesn't represents the essence of hip-hop, his music is leading young adults to jail, what good is he for the game? :dunno: If you're famous, you should learn to set a good example for the youth, Dr. Dre is a punk 2Pac is right about that, if 2Pac were alive he would still think that Dr. Dre's a punk, if Dr. Dre really cared about hip-hop he'd make an NWA reunion album instead of doing this fake thug trash, Eminem ain't no thug, he wouldn't walk down the street without a bodyguard or else he'd be looking foolish, somebody tried to kill Dr. Dre last month too at the Vibe Awards, a lot of cats don't respect him anymore 'cause he only cares about himself, he hasn't kept it real to who he was when he came in the game unlike cats like FP, LL, KRS-ONE, and Rakim who'll prove to Dre that he was wrong for dumping him off Aftermath when Aftermath gets trashed, their gimmick will end sooner or later, stop being brainwashed! :ali:

I don't care if Eminem keeps making music, especially if he actually would make good music again. I just hate the idea that such a negative, egotistical fool like him can be on top of the charts, making all this money, getting all this attention, and being looked up 2 by young kids who don't know any better. There are much more talented and good people out there who deserve the level of fame he has.

His core audience has abandoned him cuz he dosen't make quality music 4 them anymore. It's all commercial music fans who jumped on the band wagon after some Hip-Hop fans got in2 him.

Guest lambertj3

:roll: - aj, and bigted its funny how you can speak for evryone and know personally who has and hasn't left him because you have no facts to back up your statements and not to mention you are not god to say the real hip hop heads dont respect him your whole post is based on opinion :roll: