JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Sports You Actively Play

Da Brakes

Was just wondering what were some of the sports you guys actively play! Mine is American Football. I play for my University here in good old Hertfodshire, England. Our team is the defending national champions and have won the title 4 times in the last 5 years. A feat no other BCAFL football team has achieved! I love playing! Its good to get all my frustration and anger out. Especially playing Outside Linebacker! Here's a pic of me sacking the Essex quarterback!! :ali:

Back in the day i used 2 play alot of street ball and soccer. Sometimes in the spring and summertime, if me and some friends are hanging out with some free time we might start and unorganized game in a parkinglot or something.

Sometimes we'll invent games 2. One time my friend who plays tennis took his racket out of his jeep, and i took my baseball bat outta my trunk (i've always hated baseball...but u never know when u'll need a baseball bat) and we started hitting the spikey-ball-like-things that were falling from a near by tree. It kept us entertained 4 about an hour and a half. :roll:

i used to love sports but now i just go the gym. I was surprsingly good at Netball/basketball. Im really short but i was really quick, i was like this crazy little midgit on the court.

Oh yeah and for about a year i used to do this martial art called guya ra ru, it was a mixture of karate, ty kwon do, boxing and thi chi. I got a red belt in it but i gave it up bcoz i was too busy to keep it up, plus there were loads of middle aged sweaty blokes in my class and only a few girls. :ali:

• Admin

i used to love sports but now i just go the gym. I was surprsingly good at Netball/basketball. Im really short but i was really quick, i was like this crazy little midgit on the court.

Oh yeah and for about a year i used to do this martial art called guya ra ru, it was a mixture of karate, ty kwon do, boxing and thi chi. I got a red belt in it but i gave it up bcoz i was too busy to keep it up, plus there were loads of middle aged sweaty blokes in my class and only a few girls. :ali:

im thinking of wills intro to im looking 4 the one video now :hilarious: :hilarious:

Oh yeah and for about a year i used to do this martial art called guya ra ru, it was a mixture of karate, ty kwon do, boxing and thi chi. I got a red belt in it but i gave it up bcoz i was too busy to keep it up, plus there were loads of middle aged sweaty blokes in my class and only a few girls.  :ali:

im thinking of wills intro to im looking 4 the one video now :hilarious: :hilarious:

huh? Im desperatly trying to think of the vid, him and Jeff are in the car right? Im confused. :what:

• Admin

Oh yeah and for about a year i used to do this martial art called guya ra ru, it was a mixture of karate, ty kwon do, boxing and thi chi. I got a red belt in it but i gave it up bcoz i was too busy to keep it up, plus there were loads of middle aged sweaty blokes in my class and only a few girls.  :ali:

huh? Im desperatly trying to think of the vid, him and Jeff are in the car right? Im confused. :what:

"i like a woman thats intelligent yet sensitive..like if we would get in a fight in a club she would jump in!" :kekeke:

"i like a woman thats intelligent yet sensitive..like if we would get in a fight in a club she would jump in!" :kekeke:

oh haha, i was thinkin there isnt any karate women or little midgits in the vid. Thats me down to a T, lol. :kekeke: