18. Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

19. The Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde

20. Mos Def - Black on Both Sides

21. Boogie Down Productions - By All Means Necessary

22. Grand Master Flash & The Furious Five

23. Missy Elliot - Miss E...So Addictive

24. Dr. Octagon - Dr. Octagonecologyst

25. Aceyalone - A Book of Human Language

"Ready To Die"'s a hip-hop classic but it shouldn't be ranked in the top 25, why ain't Big Daddy Kane or Slick Rick on this list, if there wasn't Big Daddy Kane or Slick Rick, there wouldn't be Biggie or Nas! "The Marshall Mathers LP" and 'The BluePrint" ain't classics, you skip through half of their songs on those albums, come on now even LL's worst album's better than those 2! "Infinite" and "Reasonable Doubt" are their only classics, the rest of their albums are just average mainstream material in my opinion, maybe not in yours, but that's how I feel so don't get offended by it! BDP at #21 below Mos Def? :bang: Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five at #22? They're hip-hop pioneers, they should be in the top 5 albums!! NWA's "Straight Outta Compton" was more revolutionary for gangsta rap than Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" album was and "It takes a Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back" was PE's best album and possibly the best album ever in hip-hop history! I don't like how they mention Lauryn Hill and Missy Elliot instead of Queen Latifah and MC Lyte either! :nhawong: Oh yeah where's the greatest mc ever 2Pac at on this list and why ain't "He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper" or "Code Red" mentioned? :what:

U just said a few things i thought when i saw the list but avoided saying 2 dodge another overblown disagreement. With lists like this, u gotta balance out the quality of the music with at least some success. Eminem's "Infinite" wazn't even a list, that could never be ranked. On top of that, he's acting like he's someone he isn't...how dose that make it a dope album. Even Eminem has said that's not really 'him' on the record.

U just said a few things i thought when i saw the list but avoided saying 2 dodge another overblown disagreement. With lists like this, u gotta balance out the quality of the music with at least some success. Eminem's "Infinite" wazn't even a list, that could never be ranked. On top of that, he's acting like he's someone he isn't...how dose that make it a dope album. Even Eminem has said that's not really 'him' on the record.

:werd: I just wanted to state my opinion about how I feel about the list, it ain't that bad, if MTV made a top-25 list they'd probably put Nelly's album instead of Aceyalone, so at least most of the list is albums that're classics without a doubt except for a few of the more recent ones, when you make an all-time list, props should go mostly to the ol' school albums 'cause the 1st great albums in hip-hop were the most original, sure there's some great albums now but I don't think that you could top hip-hop pioneers 'cause they laid the blueprint to what hip-hop is today, all props should go to them! :bowdown: I'm not gonna say no more 'cause everyone would make a different list 'cause we all have a different idea to what's great. :ditto: