JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

TAXI

JumpinJack AJ

I finally saw TAXI. I intended on seeing it opening weekend but i've been so busy that i didn't have a chance until this week. I enjoyed it. Queen Latifah waz great. She seemed 2 have alot of fun doing this movie...she kinda got 2 play herself in certain situations. I thought it waz an above average movie. The biggest weakness is that Jimmy Fallon is so unfunny and untalented that it's hard 2 watch him sometimes.

I thought the movie waz funny...i just didn't think Jimmy Fallon waz very funny. The could have casted that part better.

Is the remake alot like the original or is it one of those movies like The Italian Job that waz inspired by another movie, but not a much of a remake at all?

I couldn't tell he waz acting.

:roll:

Yeah, I don't think he's anything special either. Watch SNL once...just once...and u'll see him crack up in one of the skits he's in. I don't think I've seen one skit where he didn't crack up. First it waz funny, then I realized he's a REALLY bad actor/comedian.

No, the re-make is actualy quite similar to the orginal. They made a few changes, the robbers are German in the orginal. but it's pretty much the same story.

The orginal was writen by Luc Besson, they guy that did The Fifth Element and Leon.

I personaly thought the comedy was far better in the orginal though.

It even spawned 2 sequels.

It's worth seeing.....if you like French films that is.