JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Sharktale Passes I, Robot

TopDawg14

After raking in more than $7 million this weekend, Sharktale now has grossed over $146 million domestically passing I, Robot on the domestic box-office list. I, Robot has grossed over $144 million and now ranks #8 on the yearly box-office list. Sharktale is now 7th but will have a hard time getting to #6(The Bourne Supremacy is at #6 with over $175 million).

:thumb:

Very cool!! I don't know why some of u are buggin' tho.' They are 2 different kinds of movies, why put them up against each other?!

Either way, we all know sales verses quality don't mean anything. Let's remember the music industry. Born To Reign suffered while garbage rappers decorate the top of the charts.

I think they are both great movies. I'm don't think i prefer one over the other. When ever i'm in the mood 4 a crazy action movie, i'll pop in I, Robot. When i'm in the mood 4 a care-free fun movie, i'll watch Sharktale.

I dont see how! I really didnt enjoy Shark Tale! I thought I, Robot was FAR better!

I think it becouse sharktale is familly movie and kids can c them 2... (they r big crowed)

and I robot is more soficticated 4 kids so just adults can c that and really understand...

That's what i waz trying 2 say. They are 2 different kinds of movies so it dosen't make sense 2 put them up against each other. I think it's silly 2 knock Sharktale becuz it made money. Money means nothing. FP has 2 successes on his hand...just be supportive.

• Members

will has proven he's a blockbuster hitman. i think i've had enough of his blockbusters and if i see him personally, i'll let him know i'm fed up with em and he should seek and SEARCH for better films and great roles in his upcoming projects.

the disadvantages of blockbusters, is sometimes they take the attention from the story and it all rakes of money and hype. will should take on more movies with a lot of artistic genius in em and substance. period.

• Admin

will has proven he's a blockbuster hitman. i think i've had enough of his blockbusters and if i see him personally, i'll let him know i'm fed up with em and he should seek and SEARCH for better films and great roles in his upcoming projects.

the disadvantages of blockbusters, is sometimes they take the attention from the story and it all rakes of money and hype. will should take on more movies with a lot of artistic genius in em and substance. period.

I Robot had plenty of substance, and a brilliant director (alex proyas) ..id love will to do another movie like 6 degrees..but projects like that just dont come along everyday...

That's what i waz trying 2 say. They are 2 different kinds of movies so it dosen't make sense 2 put them up against each other. I think it's silly 2 knock Sharktale becuz it made money. Money means nothing. FP has 2 successes on his hand...just be supportive.

I wasnt knocking it for making money at all. I just didnt like the movie. And I am FULLY supportive of FP in ALL aspects. That doesnt mean I have to like everything he does! Thats being stupid. I have my own opinion and am not a sheep follower. And just because they are different genres of movies doesnt mean I cant say I prefer one over the other.

After raking in more than $7 million this weekend, Sharktale now has grossed over $146 million domestically passing I, Robot on the domestic box-office list. I, Robot has grossed over $144 million and now ranks #8 on the yearly box-office list. Sharktale is now 7th but will have a hard time getting to #6(The Bourne Supremacy is at #6 with over $175 million).

:thumb:

yeah thats cool .. i really like shark tale .. very funny and great "actors" .. but .. well .. i wouldnt contract shark tale and i robot .. i robot was dope .. great special effects .. wonderful actors .. complex storyline .. well .. shark tale is more that kinda type movie i wanna see to relax ...

well .. ill get em both if theyre out on dvd .. so .. whatever ;)