JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FuQ Performance

mfuqua23

Hey Y'all. I figure I'll let it be known. 2nite @ my high school, I will be performing. I'm doin' the song "Teenager". Guess U could say it'z the 1st single 4 my album. Quite a bit of people R anticipating it.

It'z called the Pizza Pig-Out $5.00 2 get in. All the pizza U can eat. The cheerleaders & football team have a skit they do. Then it'z performance. Dance or whatever. I'm doin the song. A friend of mine, I guess is gonna do a dance 2 a Janet Jackson song. I've reheased it quite a bit. I know all the wordz no problem. I just gotta figure how I'm gonna move. I know what I wanna do, but like movin' around on stage.

Anyway, I'm gonna wear this Dave Chappelle shirt, blue jeans, a UNC Tar Heels hat, these black w/ blue nikes, and maybe a white wit gray stripe down the arms Nike jacket. I'll let y'all know how it went.'

Peace!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man I wish you the best of luck, the more you perform, the more respect and recognition you'll get, 'cause I remember when I was in high school, everyone enjoyed when I used to freestyle in the hallways and the lunch rooms, they made me feel like I was a celebrity, I was able to feed off that energy! :switch:

OK guys. I'm back. How'z it go? Well...

OK, got there. Saw a lot of people. Friends and fans and stuff. Some asked me if I was rappin? When I told em yes, they couldn't believe it. Asked if I was nervous. And this is the honest truth. I wasn't nervous at all. Now, I was gonna get some pizza after the performance. But time just dragged on.

- Football Players/Cheerleader Skit

- Dancing

- Pizza Eating Contest

circa 8:30. Is it the end of the show??? Well, I thought it was. So I got my pizza. I was really upset. Cuz I was SO READY and gonna do it. Plus alotta people was askin bout it that I ran into. My couple my friends went up 2 the DJ (Mr. Huss) and told him that alot of people really wanted 2 hear me and stuff. And that it was over at 8:30. He thought it was 9. So he told the audience if they didn't mind stayin a bit longer. Little did they and I know, it was worth it.

They called me up and I went. Zack asked if I wanted introduced. I'm like "go ahead. I told him what 2 say. U kno, my name and the song. He added a bit. It was cool tho. So the beat hits and I go. Y'all heard "Teenager". I rocked it. I really did. And I was extremely shocked. Everybody was clappin 2 it. After 2 verses, I guess they thought that was it (cuz they started cheerin' and gettin loud, but I went 2 the 3rd verse. Once it was over. I did the chorus twice and put my hand in the air. Once I was done, I couldn't get off the stage 4 like 2-3 minutes cuz everybody was congratulatin' me and stuff. People I knew and have never seen in my life.

I rocked the mic, and I moved around. I looked in their eyez and all. And I thanked my friends, cuz if it wasn't 4 them helpin, it probably wouldn't have happened. So once I got in the car wit em 2 take me home, my window was down. People that were already out, saw me and just gave me dap and stuff. It'z was so great. I didn't gloat or anything. I couldn't believe what happened.

So I told my parents and my bro. All were proud of me. My dad said he wish he was there 2 see it. Plus my friend who was gonna do the Janet dance, but didn't get 2, left me a voice message and called me.

It was the fun-est thing in the world I've ever done.

I was basically the only act. This other kid is kinda, not retarded but U kno. He didn't really sing. But I had fun.

Peace!

Nice one man, I'm really pleased for you! Glad I managed to persuade you to perform it! :thumb:

That seems 2 go around. U persuaded 4 me 2 do it. My friendz persuaded em 2 let me rap. Thanks Prince man. Everybody gave me feedback 2day. And people that weren't there, told me what others was sayin. Even the teachers that were there said stuff.

Thanks 4 the support everybody.

I'm glad you did well! :clap: The more you perform the better you'll get, practice makes perfect, keep on doing it! :thumb: