JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

It's the end of 2018...no new album yet

bigted

We've been waiting since 2005 for a follow-up to lost and found enough with the Latin tracks and drop a strictly hip hop album already....

If Will claims to love hip hop as much as he says why can't he deliver what us true heads want? Every morning I log onto this board and pray to find news on an upcoming album dropping i figured that something was coming when he did the interview he just released a couple latin songs and a freestyle since I'm not satisfied!

I don't think an actual album is gonna come.  Just more random tracks here and there.

Will's got a lot of Movies coming up again, and busy living that Social Media life.

Y'all know that im a man of many words but I ran out of ways to express my disappointment

I just wished he'd be more dedicated to doing real hip hop like Jeff is and btw it'd be awesome if the Aladdin soundtrack has hip hop legends like mib did

Edited by bigted

With all of this negative feedback for Aladdin I don't think I'm anticipating the soundtrack 

• 1 month later...

Call me a Blind fan lol but i don't never give up hope for an album i just wish the movies didn't get in the way so much we all know he's recorded alot it's just crazy to me it's been 15 years already since Lost and Found I'm not giving up hope yet for a new album i guess i'm just hungry for it like all of us are 

It's gonna take a refreshing younger mc to emerge like Kanye was in 2004 to get lost and found then well maybe if he gravitates to those like chance the rapper j Cole and Kendrick Lamar then there's hope

Edited by bigted

• 2 months later...

Tomorrow is 14 yrs since lost and found 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 11:08 PM, Hero1 said:

We will get some new music from Will

in May as he has done tracks for the Aladdin soundtrack. He may try to use that to drop an album after like he did with the mib soundtrack.

Aladdin is only a month away and we know that he will rap/sign in the movie. Let's hope he will release some new music. 

• 4 months later...

If Will drops a new album soon enough after the massive success of Aladdin and the soundtrack this could be an all time seller I don't know what he's waiting on drop it already....