JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JAZZY JEFF AND FRESH PRINCE ARE BACK | 2 LIVE SHOWS

WOW THAT'S INCREDIBLE, HISTORY WAS MADE, I'M SO HAPPY FOR Y'ALL!

I love everything that's going on right now.  LOL  The clips of the show look fun. I know the NEVER do the actual performance justice. I also know that performing live definitely will grab a hold of Will. More shows will follow. I'm surprised he did "Boom! Shake The Room."  Don't get me wrong, it's a fine song, but he doesn't like that song and I wouldn't consider it one of their strongest. I guess it's because it was such a huge international hit. It is a good opener. I'm glad "Brand New Funk" and "I Wanna Rock" were in there, as well as the singles that made the medley. I expected the Will Smith solo songs that were selected would be there, though I'd personally replace "Men In Black" with something else. I know it has to be there for the mainstream fans.   While my personal taste would be to hear a class Hip-Hop song, "Get Lit" is a unique club banger that can cater for today's top 40 fans.

My favorite part was seeing all of the pictures of you guys on social media. I was geekin' out over those pictures.  I expect to hear more details from everyone who went. They'll hold me over until I get to catch a show. 

• Members
5 minutes ago, JumpinJack AJ said:

I love everything that's going on right now.  LOL  The clips of the show look fun. I know the NEVER do the actual performance justice. I also know that performing live definitely will grab a hold of Will. More shows will follow. I'm surprised he did "Boom! Shake The Room."  Don't get me wrong, it's a fine song, but he doesn't like that song and I wouldn't consider it one of their strongest. I guess it's because it was such a huge international hit. It is a good opener. I'm glad "Brand New Funk" and "I Wanna Rock" were in there, as well as the singles that made the medley. I expected the Will Smith solo songs that were selected would be there, though I'd personally replace "Men In Black" with something else. I know it has to be there for the mainstream fans.   While my personal taste would be to hear a class Hip-Hop song, "Get Lit" is a unique club banger that can cater for today's top 40 fans.

My favorite part was seeing all of the pictures of you guys on social media. I was geekin' out over those pictures.  I expect to hear more details from everyone who went. They'll hold me over until I get to catch a show. 

I just got a clip of the opening and it's the perfect song to open!! Why doesn't he like the song? I need more clips, haven't seen any of brand new funk or much of the medley! Man he seems like he has so much energy The second they come to North America I'm there!!!

Greatest show I have ever been to! It was just amazing seeing them live. I've been a fan for almost 20 years and it was a dream come true. Great setlist, great effects and visuals. Loved every second of it. Boom! was such a great opener. And Brand New Funk and I Wanna Rock were my favorites!

The new song is dope, something for the clubs. Hoping this will give us more music... (an album maybe?!)

8 minutes ago, TheFre$hPrince said:

They definitely came in with a blast yesterday. Boom! was a killer. I'm still speechless and hyped.

he didn't change his clothes though.

I'm glad he didn't change outfits. He just kept it Hip Hop yesterday.

Boom! was never my favorite songs but after seeing it live yesterday... damn!!!