JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JAZZY JEFF AND FRESH PRINCE ARE BACK | 2 LIVE SHOWS

• Admin
27 minutes ago, FreshPrincess said:

Is anyone else getting nervous? It's such a huge deal that I'm starting to get anxious about it...even had a dream last night that we got there late and missed the show :boggled:. Can't believe it's coming around so quickly x

I keep thinking the show is going to get cancelled due to lack of sales! I wish it had sold out so I wouldn't have to worry about flying halfway around the world for nothing! Oh well it's going to be great..just weeks away!

• Admin

Yeah Jeff and an amazing band have been doing a full rehearsal today. Things to learn:

boom! Shame the room, summertime & getting jiggy wit it on the set list

they have lyrics on a screen for Will.

they have some awesome visuals to go with the show as well.

Cris, jeff's video guy is filming behind the scenes stuff, hoping he films the concert as well.

The concert is looking like it will be amazing. Jeff said we haven't performed for 20 years so when we are coming back they are coming back big! Jeff & Will were always known for their great live shows so if you've never seen them perform live before...be prepared to be blown away.

5 hours ago, stoneheartneil said:

I'm dj'ing in Preston that night hence the location of hotel.......you are all welcome...... not quite Jeff standard but who is??

What time are you on playing Dude? 

Anyone from this forum who isn't going to these shows are gonna be gutted to miss it. In saying that You should all download the livewire festival app from Google Play or apple store. As there is a section on it for streaming.  The app hasn't really been maintained that well, but lets hope they get some use out of it come the shows.

The festival begins Friday night with The Jacksons. So will be worth logging in then to see what streaming services they are offering.

I'm also in two minds whether to try and avoid watching any videos online of the MTV Croatia show the night before. Its almost like trying to avoid movie spoilers.

• Admin
17 hours ago, KevTastic said:

I'm also in two minds whether to try and avoid watching any videos online of the MTV Croatia show the night before. Its almost like trying to avoid movie spoilers.

I've been thinking about this too..I'm going to avoid all Croatia performance spoilers because I don't want to ruin the surprises or the experience.

22 hours ago, Hero1 said:

Yeah Jeff and an amazing band have been doing a full rehearsal today. Things to learn:

boom! Shame the room, summertime & getting jiggy wit it on the set list

they have lyrics on a screen for Will.

they have some awesome visuals to go with the show as well.

Cris, jeff's video guy is filming behind the scenes stuff, hoping he films the concert as well.

The concert is looking like it will be amazing. Jeff said we haven't performed for 20 years so when we are coming back they are coming back big! Jeff & Will were always known for their great live shows so if you've never seen them perform live before...be prepared to be blown away.

I really hope Cris films both concerts in their entirety. Maybe Nicole can verify this?? 

I hope there's more shows in the works. It's going to be great to hear Boom! Shake the Room live for the first time in over 20 years. There's definitely going to be some curveballs and I can't wait for it!!

LOOKS LIKE JJFP IS COMING BACK STRONG TO THE HIP HOP THRONE