JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ive seen sharktale!

Hero1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw SharkTale. I think it's perfect. The movie exceeded my expectations so much. It kicks Shreck's and Nemo's butts 2 the fullest. Visually it's colorful and very interesting. FP is hilarious in it. Some times they u can tell they even re-created FP's face 2 make certain expressions with Oscar's lines. It's a blast from beginning 2 end. Everyone i saw it with liked it 2. Since i saw it at nite, most of the audience waz teens thru' adults and everyone seemed 2 laugh thru' it. This movie is the jam and i plan on seeing it in a week or 2. The way they worked music in with the movie waz great. Of course the main attraction is FP, his character is very much a current version of Will from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air but underwater.

I just came back from the movie! Way better than Shrek and Nemo...when you mix the real FP with some Italians like Robert DeNiro...its hillairous..

you got the homeboy fish FP (Oscar) and then the Italian mafia fish (Leo, Lennie, Frankie..R.I.P) ...overall great movie..hillarious, I will be surprised if this movie isn't a hit. It's soo damn good.

• Admin
[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Oct 3 2004, 10:58 AM]That movie is so good!! I'm so happy with it...i'm gonna start making plans 2 see it again already.[/quote]
i actually enjoyed it more the second time! you pick up on a lot more jokes..that went way over my head the first time.. i didnt even get the sushi shop with no one in it the first time :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

[quote=Hero1,Oct 3 2004, 11:22 PM]i didnt even get the sushi shop with no one in it the first time :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:[/quote]
:roll: now i really cant wait if just reading about its funny!

I saw an advert 4 the movie 2day but it seemed to be more of an advert 4 the soundtrack tho, didnt mention Will but if the album sells well ppl will see he's back in the game. :switch:

I saw it again 2nite with a group of 5 other people. They all loved it, however we were the only people in the theater (well, it waz a Monday nite). Last time i didn't get 2 sit thru' the credits...but this time i did. There's some funny stuff going on thru' out it...so be sure 2 sit in the theater until it's totally done.

Again, i waz amazed by the art in the movie...simply beautiful...the colors are great. I did notice one thing i didn't see the 1st time...where the Octopus in the background pouring a cup of tea/coffee and since they are underwater it just kinda blends b4 it hits the cup, but he still serves it. :roll:

I just came back from seeing Shark Tale and I have to say I was thoroughly disappointed with it! I thought it was unfunny and generally didn't enjoy it at all! I found Shrek and ESPECIALLY Finding Nemo ALOT better! I think it tried to hard and just didn't work. I hardly laughed at all. I thought the funniest part of the movie was with the shrimp and the shark. Other than that I thought it was pretty poor.

Oh well! I got the new album to look forward to!!

I just came back from seeing Shark Tale and I have to say I was thoroughly disappointed with it! I thought it was unfunny and generally didn't enjoy it at all! I found Shrek and ESPECIALLY Finding Nemo ALOT better! I think it tried to hard and just didn't work. I hardly laughed at all. I thought the funniest part of the movie was with the shrimp and the shark. Other than that I thought it was pretty poor.

Oh well! I got the new album to look forward to!!

How have u seen it!!!!!! :scared2: Its not out until friday, did u see special previews. I hope u realise i hate u now :daedulus: ..... just kiddin, luv ya really.