JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Osama Bin Laden Dead!

Ale

President Obama Confirms Osama Bin Laden Death, Ethers Donald Trump,

It's been one hell of a weekend for President of the United States Barack Obama. After dismissing the "birther" debate, on Saturday night Obama ethered Donald Trump with a series of Hip-Hop jokes then came news of the imaginable, Osama Bin Laden was captured and killed.

Over the weekend during the annual Correspondents Dinner in Washington, Obama took center stage sending more air strikes at Donald Trump than his army of troops in Libya going after tyrant Moammar Khadafy.

"Donald Trump is here. I know he's taken some flack recently, but no one is more ready to put the birther issue to rest than the Donald," Obama said. "So he can focus real issues at hand facing America, like ‘Did we really land on the moon?’ ‘What really happened in Roswell?’ And, ‘Where are Biggie and Tupac?’”

Obama continued to keep his foot on Trump's neck, putting his attention on Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice" show.

"We all know about your credentials, and your breadth of experience," the President joked. "For example, on a recent episode of "Celebrity Apprentice," at the steakhouse, the men’s cooking team did not impress the men from Omaha Steaks. There was lots of blame to go around, but you, Mr. Trump, recognized that the real problem was a lack of leadership. Ultimately, you didn’t blame [rapper] Lil Jon or [singer] Meatloaf, you fired Gary Busey. These are the kinds of decisions that keep me up at night. Well handled, sir! Well handled."

Moving on from Trump, Obama revealed the big fish the U.S. was in possession of, the body of terrorist leader Osama Bin Laden.

"Tonight I can report to the American people and the world the United States has conducted an operation that has killed Osama Bin Laden," Obama said. "Today, at my direction, the U.S. launched a targeted operation against that compound. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed."

News of Osama's death was the biggest talk amongst various Hip-Hop circles.

"I'm in Korea right now watching CNN and I just heard Osama Bin Laden is dead," Black Eyed Peas frontman will.I.am tweeted.

"Osama dead!?!" Lupe Fiasco tweeted. "Afghan operation done now!?? Now kill wack schools and US imperialism."

"USA is at it again, number one in the rankings of killing championships. Stealing the gold in the murder Olympics and the crowd goes wild!" Public Enemy rapper Chuck D. tweeted.

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2011/05/02/president-obama-confirms-osama-bin-laden-death/

I don't doubt he is dead. The US wouldn't lie about something like that as it would only take Osama to make another video holding today's paper to prove he is alive... My thoughts are now regarding the retaliation and what happens next. I was on the underground today and the amount of police about was crazy.

I think it's crazy. There definitely is feeling of closure. I can only imagine how the family and friends of victims feel. I think it's ridiculous that people are all about seeing the two pictures of him shot tho.' Regardless of what he was responsible for, it seems a bit barbaric to me that people are demanding to see them.

I think it's important that he is dead now because even tho there are still a lot of people liek him out there, this proved that at the end of the day you can not get away with everything.. I mean sure his soldiers want to die, but he didn't or else he wound't have hidden like that.