JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

best movies of 2004

Hero1

• Admin
wow ive seen a lot of good movies this year....

dawn of the dead

this was kinda like a jurassic park type set up..the characters were interesting..as were their interactions.. pretty good movie!

hellboy

this is how a comic book movie should be done! i loved this..hilarious..and looked great

i robot

good sci fi flick

man on fire

this is like a movie in 2 parts.. the 1st is very sweet..and a great set up developing the relationship between denzel and the girl..and the 2nd half is some violent revenge hardcore stuff! great movie though..tony scotts a great director and denzel is great in this..

shrek 2

it was a funny film

white chicks

it had some slow parts..but the funny scenes were hilarious...

farhrenheit 9/11

just a great movie

I've seen about the same as you tim

i expect to add another to that list on sunday - Collateral

I don't see 2 many movies. Off the top of my head, these are my favs that come 2 mind. I, Robot, Without A Paddle, Born Supremacy, Hell Boy, Spider-Man 2, Shreck 2. The Passion of The Christ waz amazing, but i don't know if i can watch it again.

Honey came out in late 2003 and i love that movie. Love Don't Cost A Thing waz very average, but it's worth paying the money 2 stare at Christina Milian for an hour and a half. Napolean Dynamite made me laff really hard at times but the movie wazn't incredible. However, i wanna watch it again.

I really really wanted 2 see White Chicks but didn't get 2. I can't wait for Sharktale 2 come out tho.'!!

I haven't really caught up with many movies this year, but I loved I, Robot & Shrek 2. I don't need to mention Spider-Man 2 that was amazing before it was released :p. Waiting on Blade 3 more than anything.

Recently I've just been watching Tarintino movies though.. Pulp Fiction was last.

[quote=Da Brakes,Sep 19 2004, 08:13 PM]:ridepony: Whoa there!!! We aint even got the first one yet!!! :lolsign:[/quote]
Let me re-type that...

I can't wait 4 Sharktale [b]TO[/b] come out.

And i know nobody is tryna hear me on this...but i thought Catwoman waz dope. One of my fav movies this year.

• Admin
[quote=WildWildWillennium,Sep 19 2004, 10:18 PM]Anyone see The Village? Most of the people I know say it's terrible...but I liked it. :ali:[/quote]
i thought the ultimate ending was pretty good.. but everythin leading up to it was pretty boring... :cya: