JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Authorities Looking 4 50 Cent

mfuqua23

I found this at streethop.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Authorities in the United Kingdom are reportedly looking for 50 Cent for questioning. A Fan has claimed that rapper 50 cent threw a microphone in his face. The 18 year old claims the incident took place after 50 cent was booed off the stage at the Reading festival.
- Brian Frazier

Source: allhiphop.com

Everybody loves it when "bad" rappers get their due. And 2 alot of peeps here, 50 is on dat list of "bad" rappers.

UK Shows 50 No Love.

[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 16 2004, 08:12 PM]Authorities in the United Kingdom are reportedly looking for 50 Cent for questioning. A Fan has claimed that rapper 50 cent threw a microphone in his face. The 18 year old claims the incident took place after 50 cent was booed off the stage at the Reading festival.
- Brian Frazier 

Source: allhiphop.com 

Everybody loves it when "bad" rappers get their due. And 2 alot of peeps here, 50 is on dat list of "bad" rappers.

UK Shows 50 No Love.[/quote]
Why am I not surprised? This from the same dude who walked in front of Evanescence while they were accepting their Grammy Award for Best New Artist. This from a dude who stormed off the Hot 97 stage because he was getting no love. This dude is not a wack rapper but a big crybaby. If you don't suck up to 50 and his band of wack rappers then you'll get this kind of treatment from him. I think Jay-Z said it best when he said, "I'm worth a dollar, who the %$^& is 50 Cent?".

Knobjockey, KevTastic?? You couldn't come up anything else? LOL. :hilarious: Edited by TopDawg14