JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Sweat and Suit

fan 4ever

Sup y'all..

I ain't gonna front on y'all, i own "Country Grammer" and "Nellyville"!
I thought "Country Grammer" was a decent album, nothing big...but Nellyville that was just plain wack..i still can't believe i bought that... :bang:
A couple days back i heard the new cd's...THEY SUCK..really..the dude was wack for me after that Nellyville ****, but this is just sad..can't believe he's putting out two cd full of garbage...he's a disgrase for Hip Hop...Don't waste your money on this..really..!!!

I can't stand Nelly. He is the personification of what happens when untalented ugly guys sell lots of records. There's a few trax by him i dont' mind, but it waz the production that got me...but his crappy meaningless lyrics is what kill me. Not 2 mention his "i'm-about-2-cry" whiny flow ("Hot In Herr" is the perfect example). I wouldn't expect anything other than what your opinion is of the new album. :roll:

I'll pass on the Sweat + Suit cuz i know it's really just Crap + Puke.

:werd: I wouldn't waste my money on that crap! I don't even wanna waste time thinking about him 'cause to me he ain't a rapper anymore, he's just singing love songs like you know who! :ditto: I borrowed "Country Grammar" from my friend and thought it was wack so I never bought it, but if I were you, I'd toss those Nelly CDs in the garbage 'cause they don't deserve a spot in my collection.

E.I., Ride With Me, and Number 1 aren't bad song in my opinion. Cameos like "Where The Party At" w/ Jagged Edge are also pretty decent. However, the second i think about any of his other songs, i get ill...as in sick. His lyrics suck and his flow is awful. Not 2 mention his production...usually it sucks and if it dosen't, it's the only good thing about the song. "Shake Ya Tailfeather" waz a decent commercial track, but it got old real quick.